Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Stephen Hughes

What the hell does this lad have to do to get time on the pitch... Butterworth couldn''t even see talent if he tried!

I sincerely hope Butterworth never works in management again becuase whoever gets him has no idea what''s in store...

I hope Paul Lambert has an eye for a good player as well as tactical understanding... because Hughes is going to be our key player this year... IF he ever gets on the bloody pitch...

Totally agree, Butterworth is a disgrace, but then he learnt from Gunn on how to pick a team.

No Adeyemi - Any reason why?

Hughes played well in the game we won, played better than most others even tho he only got minutes on the pitch, disgrace.

Maric on the bench.

Stefanovic told to pack his bags even tho we can''t keep clean sheets.

Crud.

Hughes played 45 minutes for Norwich... scored 4 goals in those 45 minutes and TOTALLY dominated the midfield...

how''s that for some stats Butterworth? Good riddance...

He must feel like s**t too... he came from the SPL to play in the THIRD English division and can''t get a starting position... I would seriously question why I bothered going to Norwich if I were him

[quote user="Norwich"]Specially as he is our highest earner.[/quote]

Thats what makes me laugh - Why did we sign him and pay him the most if we don''t rate him high enough to play in the first team??

Why did we sign Maric and make him come all the way here if we aren''t going to play him?

[quote user="Norwich"]What''s this CUSDP, please explain.[/quote]

He meant Butterworth won''t be at the club anymore.

However from what i gather Hughes hasn''t been match fit just yet, and i don''t expect him to play 90 mins on Saturday, i do hope he starts however.

[quote user="Downloads"]Not match fit and the best centre mid so far this season, can''t wait until he is match fit then![/quote]2nd best after Adeyemi

I wouldn''t even bother arguing the point with you. I would just say they both should start. Funny Gunn and Butterworth didn''t want to play either of them in the first 11.

I have only seen Gill once and that was pre-season and I thought he was completely average. I am not saying I am definitely right and I haven''t had chance to see Hughes yet but surely he deserves a go. Over the last two games I have wanted to cry at Butterworth''s seeming inability to see the blindingly obvious and his inability to make worthwhile and timely substitutions. I''m afraid I won''t be sad to see someone with such a lack of tactical nause leave.