Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Russell?

What the hell is going on! Ok he wants to leave, but at least get him in the middle whilst he is here,he is good quailty for this league and gives it all when he puts on a norwich shirt.....got to be worth ago!

Agree. He''ll also be trying his hardest to impress any other clubs who want to buy him.

If he''d have been playing all season and done well, his price tag would have gone up a tad. Sitting at the training ground sends out the message he''s not good enough for us (the worst team in the 3rd Division) and no-one''s going to buy him.

We need to sell him asap to give Lambert a few pence to spend

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Did you see him at Charlton?

That''s not the answer to our problems.

[/quote]

I dont think people actually see him as a the answer,i think the cold hard reality i he is better then we have! i say he needs to get run out!

Im agreeing with you here CC, personally for me would have 3 man midfield with hughes sitting and adeyemi and russell either side with wes in front and holt/maric/cody/cureton up front. would also like to see whaley and mcveigh on bench to come on and change formation as and when requiredwe''re paying Russell so we should pay him and yes i was at charlton

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Did you see him at Charlton?

That''s not the answer to our problems.

[/quote]

I dont think people actually see him as a the answer,i think the cold hard reality i he is better then we have! i say he needs to get run out!
[/quote]

I understand that CC. But the comment was that it would be perfect if we got Gill out and Rusty in. On the evidence of what I have seen Gill out and Hughes in would be better although still not perfect.

It''s all opinions which is what football and this mb is all about.