Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Bryan Gunn Spotted

At Portman Road last night!What on earth was he doing there?  I hope he hasn''t been so disillusioned that he is now going to support those lot down the A140!

Professional football people (unemployed or not) and even non-professional football people (like ourselves) do actually go to other games...

[quote user="First Jedi"]Professional football people (unemployed or not) and even non-professional football people (like ourselves) do actually go to other games...[/quote]Oh so patronising Jedi, yes I understand that, but an Ipswich game.  When was the last time you decided to go and watch them for your pleasure when they weren''t playing us?

"Oh so patronising Jedi, yes I understand that, but an Ipswich game.  When was the last time you decided to go and watch them for your pleasure when they weren''t playing us?"

Just saying - there isn''t a conspiracy behind every action. Sorry if it sounded patronising... it was meant to just be sarcastic... :)

The guy is unemployed... what other game was happening in the local area?

If I''d gone to the Ipswich game last night, I''d have very much enjoyed it, I''m sure - watching them loose would be a lot of fun. If someone offered me free tickets to see them (I''m sure Gunny has mates all over the country, even Ipswich), I''d go, course I would. I watch Ipswich whenever they are on TV, simply to support the other team.

The first games of football I ever went to see live was at Manchester United (and got to meet Bobby Charlton, even had my photo taken for the MOTM prize with Strachan (I think) and Norman Whiteside) - doesn''t mean I''m a Man U fan, or that I was going to take a job there, I hated them at the time, but I did enjoy the game. I like football. I watch a lot of Premiership games, simply for the pleasure on TV, just because I like football. I''d be more than happy to go to other games that didn''t include City (if I had the money!) I''ve been to see Brighton a couple of times, since I live there/here. Don''t support them, I just like football! Pretty crazy, huh? I *sure* that Gunn likes football too. Or maybe you think going out on a limb there...?