Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Are we in trouble already

This set of players can''t even lift themselves with a new manager in the stands,i''m starting to get rather worried,is it to early to panic or can PL really turn this shower around?!?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]This set of players can''t even lift themselves with a new manager in the stands,i''m starting to get rather worried,is it to early to panic or can PL really turn this shower around?!?[/quote]

good job southampton have -10 and playing crap!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="PhatCanary"]This set of players can''t even lift themselves with a new manager in the stands,i''m starting to get rather worried,is it to early to panic or can PL really turn this shower around?!?[/quote]

good job southampton have -10 and playing crap! [/quote]-9 *

[quote user="PhatCanary"]This set of players can''t even lift themselves with a new manager in the stands,i''m starting to get rather worried,is it to early to panic or can PL really turn this shower around?!?[/quote]

You aren''t alone, I think Lambert will have to work wonders and s**t miracles to turn this shower of utter bilge around.  If they carry on in this vein then we will be relegated.

I said it last season, and I will say it again now, we need to score more and concede a LOT less, if we can''t beat Brentford who were two divisions below us last season, then it''s a sorry state of affairs IMHO.

We will get a good thumping against Sunderland, and I am dreading the game now.

It is pretty crap at the mo but IMO there was always a chance that we''d have a crap run at the start of the season - happens very often when sides are relegated (I''m sure we can all come up with many eg''s). And playing sides on a roll from winning promotion is not really what you want - so those who say we had an ''easy'' start are talking total garbage.

The key thing is that we turn it round, and there''s tonnes of time to do so. In Lambert we hopefully have a new guy who will do that - by all accounts he is good defensively and that is where we have been at our worst for the last 4 years. Also with the return of Culverhouse he will add a bit of something that Butts just doesn''t seem to have.

I just pray it''s through bad managment and Lambert will be able to sort it. But it looks like we have got in alot of bodies with no quality.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It is pretty crap at the mo but IMO there was always a chance that we''d have a crap run at the start of the season - happens very often when sides are relegated (I''m sure we can all come up with many eg''s). And playing sides on a roll from winning promotion is not really what you want - so those who say we had an ''easy'' start are talking total garbage. The key thing is that we turn it round, and there''s tonnes of time to do so. In Lambert we hopefully have a new guy who will do that - by all accounts he is good defensively and that is where we have been at our worst for the last 4 years. Also with the return of Culverhouse he will add a bit of something that Butts just doesn''t seem to have.[/quote]

But we''ve heard it all before though haven''t we?  Season after season, week after week, month after month.

I really hope that the new management team do turn it around, but I won''t hold my breath.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It is pretty crap at the mo but IMO there was always a chance that we''d have a crap run at the start of the season - happens very often when sides are relegated (I''m sure we can all come up with many eg''s). And playing sides on a roll from winning promotion is not really what you want - so those who say we had an ''easy'' start are talking total garbage. The key thing is that we turn it round, and there''s tonnes of time to do so. In Lambert we hopefully have a new guy who will do that - by all accounts he is good defensively and that is where we have been at our worst for the last 4 years. Also with the return of Culverhouse he will add a bit of something that Butts just doesn''t seem to have.[/quote]

I''d like to be positive and agree with you, BP, but Lambert''s got no decent raw material to use, apart from one or two players like Grant and Hoolihan. We will do well to get out of the bottom half of the Division this season (by which time administration will be looming over the horizon).  

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It is pretty crap at the mo but IMO there was always a chance that we''d have a crap run at the start of the season - happens very often when sides are relegated (I''m sure we can all come up with many eg''s). And playing sides on a roll from winning promotion is not really what you want - so those who say we had an ''easy'' start are talking total garbage.

The key thing is that we turn it round, and there''s tonnes of time to do so. In Lambert we hopefully have a new guy who will do that - by all accounts he is good defensively and that is where we have been at our worst for the last 4 years. Also with the return of Culverhouse he will add a bit of something that Butts just doesn''t seem to have.[/quote]I hope you''re right.

Well if third from bottom with 4 relegated is a guide, then yes we are well and truly in the soft brown odorous stuff. Fortunately McNally has recognised that the Stowmarket 2 are idiots football wise and has acted to turf out their appointees and put in place his own. Let''s hope that Lambert actually has some idea about what he''s doing and can turn it around. Thanks to the CEO''s actions there is plenty of time to achieve something this season.

[quote user="JF"]

I just pray it''s through bad managment and Lambert will be able to sort it. But it looks like we have got in alot of bodies with no quality.

[/quote]

FFS what the LAST three managers. It is no more than that the club is shot to pieces.

[quote user="crafty canary"]Well if third from bottom with 4 relegated is a guide, then yes we are well and truly in the soft brown odorous stuff. Fortunately McNally has recognised that the Stowmarket 2 are idiots football wise and has acted to turf out their appointees and put in place his own. Let''s hope that Lambert actually has some idea about what he''s doing and can turn it around. Thanks to the CEO''s actions there is plenty of time to achieve something this season.[/quote]

Oh Bugger... i forgot there''s 4 religation spots!!!!!

We''re deffo screwed.

I can honestly say that I''ve never felt as depressed about the state of the club than tonight. To lose to Brentford in the equivalent of the old third division and have only 1 point after 3 games is the utter pits. How the hell did we get here?

[quote user="First Wizard"]Who coaches this crap?..........thats right, an idiot.[/quote]

Thats Butterworth and not forgetting Gunn up to when he was sacked.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Who coaches this crap?..........thats right, an idiot.[/quote]

At the moment i have no idea and it seems neither do the players!!![:|]

With very little pace & creativity in the squad we were in trouble before the season kicked off.Nearly all of the signings are squad fillers and we kept complacent & cr*p players that''ve been at the club too long.It''ll be interesting to see what Lambert does with the dross; or not.

[quote user="Shyster"]With very little pace & creativity in the squad we were in trouble before the season kicked off.

Nearly all of the signings are squad fillers and we kept complacent & cr*p players that''ve been at the club too long.

It''ll be interesting to see what Lambert does with the dross; or not.
[/quote]

He will have to sell to buy from what i''ve heard,god what a state this club is in,it has to get better for us soon,hasn''t it?!?

Butterworth apparently.  Crooky was pushed away from coaching the side, I want justice for Chippy!!!

Whoa... calm down... we were doing okay until Butters half time team talk. Hopefully in the same situation PL will have them coming out for the second half ready to rip the othe lot in two.

Let''s see what happens Saturday.

and if we lose we could always sack him and get someone else. :P

Would seem unatural if we weren''t in trouble, I''m used to waiting for the bottom half of the league tables to show on Sky SNews.

On the evidence of Colchester and Brentofrd, yes were in big trouble this season, what scares me the most is the way our players roll over like little puppy dogs the second we concede a goal reguardless of how long is left in a game, it happend against Colchester, Exeter and again tonight against Bretford.

Just shows how good Gunny was at selecting a team, Lets all hope P L and co can get this shower of tripe to work for thier wages, it seems we have a load of flash in the pan type players In that I include Cody and Holt, if we don''t get a result on Saturday we will be finding it hard to make up the rest of the season

I''m actually past caring whether we''re in trouble or not......It''s been on the cards a long, long, time now......If you accept it, you deserve it.

But we did get to choose whether we wanted green or yellow shorts....

[quote user="book end"]Really worried. 2 Bad results for Lambert and the whole thing will blow up in their faces. No pressure Paul.[/quote]

Make that 1 bad result and whoever he gets the bad result to will become the new manager.