Sign in to follow this  
Essex_boi

Re: LAMBERT OUT

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]dont you have a sister or mum to date ?
jesus you been at this all day... at least some of us can say we are at work
[/quote]

Yeah, yours.  I can''t decide which so may go for both, jealous are we?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]dont you have a sister or mum to date ?
jesus you been at this all day... at least some of us can say we are at work
[/quote]

GOT BROADBAND ON THE FARM NOW HAVE WE?

I''m thinking of walking through Colchester high street wearing my city shirt - any nice pubs around Colchester?

Whoever posted this original message should really get a reality check! Look, the bottom line is this is all just football. Whatever happens at these clubs (Norwich, Colchester, whoever) is precisely that -- at the club. It doesn''t affect you directly, doesn''t harm you in any way or anything: so please keep a lid on your postings.

If you want to voice your opinions, sure go for it. Say how angry you might be. But recognise it''s only footy (however wonderful a game it is). Ok?

QED.

[quote user="Dogger in Blue Square"]I''m thinking of walking through Colchester high street wearing my city shirt - any nice pubs around Colchester?[/quote]

Yeah sure, Fat Cat on Butt Road is superb.  Believe there''s one in Norwich? I go to the Castle pub alot when in town. 

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[quote user="Dogger in Blue Square"]I''m thinking of walking through Colchester high street wearing my city shirt - any nice pubs around Colchester?[/quote]

Yeah sure, Fat Cat on Butt Road is superb.  Believe there''s one in Norwich? I go to the Castle pub alot when in town. 

[/quote]

Will i get much of a reaction wearing city colours?

Not looking for trouble or anything.

[quote user="Dogger in Blue Square"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

Will i get much of a reaction wearing city colours?

Not looking for trouble or anything.

[/quote]

We’re not some backward northern town, mate you’ll be fine round town, seriously! I’ve seen people walk round in Ipswich and Southend shirts!