Sign in to follow this  
Flinty

Re: U's fans on this message board .......

mate, i''ll paypal you over 20p... got somebody i want you to call...http://members.optushome.com.au/rickclarke/retard.jpg(loving this immature banter!)

im loving the fact the Colchester fans now see us as a rivalits kinda cute isnt it as they are so insignificant

Its like a Jake Russel trying to bark at a lion

It says it all about Colchester that they''re biggest achievment was beating us 7-1.

That shows just how small and insignificant Colcheter are as we''re not a big club.

Well you saw us as ''rivals'' when you sang ''We will never play you again''. Now look what has happened, lol. 7-1 7-1 7-1! Also you cant get any of our players for 1 year as it states in Lamberts contract when he left to join you. Haha.

Its funny to think they you know how good we are, so try getting our amanger and staff, and you even want our players. Thats so laughable! lol

who the frig are the U''s anyway, I''ve just asked 10 work mates and none of them knew the answer (Rotherham, Scunthorpe were some of the answers!). What a nothing team. OK, so our mascot is a bit camp, but at least people know it, we are actually a well known footy club, so please take your inferiority complex with you back to Colchester (wherever that actually is, I might need to check a map, is it near Ispw*ch) and stop posting on our rather nice message board, do you not have your own?

[quote user="Marty"]who the frig are the U''s anyway, I''ve just asked 10 work mates and none of them knew the answer (Rotherham, Scunthorpe were some of the answers!). What a nothing team. OK, so our mascot is a bit camp, but at least people know it, we are actually a well known footy club, so please take your inferiority complex with you back to Colchester (wherever that actually is, I might need to check a map, is it near Ispw*ch) and stop posting on our rather nice message board, do you not have your own?[/quote]

Did you actually ask 10 people?? Lol, what a chump!

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[quote user="Marty"]who the frig are the U''s anyway, I''ve just asked 10 work mates and none of them knew the answer (Rotherham, Scunthorpe were some of the answers!). What a nothing team. OK, so our mascot is a bit camp, but at least people know it, we are actually a well known footy club, so please take your inferiority complex with you back to Colchester (wherever that actually is, I might need to check a map, is it near Ispw*ch) and stop posting on our rather nice message board, do you not have your own?[/quote]

[/quote]

Goes to show how sad THEY are, lol.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

it''s quite easy, when you work (not sure you do this), you have things called tea breaks, this is a suitable time to pose such a conundrum as who the frig are the U-s

[quote user="Dogger in Blue Square"]Just a small town in Ipswich[:D][/quote]

lol I didn''t think you would actually change your user name hahaha classic!!!