Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Was anyone in the upper tier last night?

How full was it?

The reason I ask is that I''m pretty sure that the upper and lower had the same entrance and it seemed to me that the terracing was packed beyond a safe level in places. Just wondered whether people with seating tickets ended up standing instead?

I know some did Matt. Although the terracing wasn''t over-packed where I was to the left of the goal. It was poor though because as far as I could make out, after entry into the ground, you didn''t need to show your ticket again for the terrace.

Poppycock! The lower tier was nicely full. You could easily move about in there, and I did! How many times have you been on terracing? You could have easily fitted loads more fans in there.

I was upsatirs and it was almost full. I must admit I''d wanted terrace tickets and did think to myself about wandering down. It was def possible and some were soing it for sure. I''m a bit of a puss when it comes to health and safety and the like so I stayed put. Decent atmos all over anyway (until they came out for the 2nd half infinitely switched on than us!).