Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Are Colchester fans the biggest sulks we've ever ecountered?!

It''s a serious question... I''ve never seen so much childish ranting before. I''m not tarring the whole fanbase with it but wow, the ones who have been on here are pathetic.

Maybe, but then why were your fans asking for links to Colchester websites yesterday, if not to indulge in a spot of schadenfreude?

Talking of sulking, how about the 100''s that were streaming out of Carrot road at half three on the glorious 8th?

And if you can''t spot a wind up, more fool you.

[quote user="jibbajabba"]Maybe, but then why were your fans asking for links to Colchester websites yesterday, if not to indulge in a spot of schadenfreude? Talking of sulking, how about the 100''s that were streaming out of Carrot road at half three on the glorious 8th? And if you can''t spot a wind up, more fool you.[/quote]

As I said not tarring all with the same brush and I can''t answer for the minority of Norwich fans. What I''m saying is the Colchester backlash has been ridiculously petty.

[quote user="Destort"]It''s a serious question... I''ve never seen so much childish ranting before. I''m not tarring the whole fanbase with it but wow, the ones who have been on here are pathetic.[/quote]It''s just one person, which wouldn''t even constitute an entire fanbase at a Simply Red concert.  This guy hasn''t diminished my opinion of Col U fans one bit (as I have no opinion whatsoever), unless of course it''s all just Cam having a laugh.

[quote user="jibbajabba"]lol

Nexus, I wish the fish round here bit as easily as you do.[/quote]Im at work !I dont see it as biting and im as entertained as much as you im sure !Forum fishing is a sport i really enjoy, although i dont do it on this board very much because its about something that is RL... ie : Football

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Destort"]It''s a serious question... I''ve never seen so much childish ranting before. I''m not tarring the whole fanbase with it but wow, the ones who have been on here are pathetic.[/quote]

It''s just one person, which wouldn''t even constitute an entire fanbase at a Simply Red concert.  This guy hasn''t diminished my opinion of Col U fans one bit (as I have no opinion whatsoever), unless of course it''s all just Cam having a laugh.
[/quote]

[:|]

Still, it was nice for both sets of children to have their own thread............................

You can''t really blame them, we just nicked their Boss. I remember when Mike Walker left to go to Everton, I had the silly idea that things would never be the same again and that the good times were over.  I have never been so right in my life.....