Sign in to follow this  
Lineo

The Norwich Ramble Moan and Rage Thread.

I''m tired of seeing so many new threads with people stating what they are hating about norwich, so let''s tidy it up...WHAT ARE YOU HATING ABOUT NORWICH RIGHT NOW?

That Gill is starting ahead of Hughes.That Maric hasn''t made a league appearance.

******* load of ******* crap players and a load of ******* crap board and a bigger load of ******* crap ex manager with his ******* crap caretaker manager. ******* crap last minute ineffective substitutions, while Maric and Hughes sit on the bench and Adeyemi gets left at home and ****** Stefanovic who is being forced out whilst we keep the crap ******* Donkerty. 

ARHGARRRAAAARGHAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better now. Thanks, this thread is like therapy.

[quote user="Downloads"]

I feel better now. Thanks, this thread is like therapy.

[/quote]:) Keep it all coming

[quote user="PBTC"]That Gill is starting ahead of Hughes.

That Maric hasn''t made a league appearance.
[/quote]

This has to be my main one as well. Hopefully it is just butters who thinks Gill should start over him,

I''m sure with PL''s Scottish roots he will know that Hughes has to start to give us some creativity without to much pressure on Hoolahan

The way we played awfully last night, empty passes, awful crosses, shoddy defending and shit movement. Yeah I know we didn''t (really) have a manager for them last night, but I would''ve thought they could''ve done a bit more to try and impress the new man.