Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

1 point from 9 in LEAGUE ONE!!!!

What is the relevance of the league we''re in? FFS, we''re in it because we deserve to be. The quicker people (and players, it seems) realise this the better.

Sides like Brentford will pee all over us the whole season long if we have an attitude that we are better than them, and the quicker Lambert kicks that thought into the players the better.

[quote user="glove1"]

WE ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT AGAIN!! 2000 fans have to watch crap again.

thank god i didnt go.

[/quote]

what do you expect......buy with peanuts get monkeys!

Don''t be silly Branston, we should be thrashing them because we played in the Premier a few years ago and once beat Bayern.

Just like Old Etonians are my bet for winning the FA up because they won it a couple of times back in the 1800s...

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]What is the relevance of the league we''re in? FFS, we''re in it because we deserve to be. The quicker people (and players, it seems) realise this the better.

Sides like Brentford will pee all over us the whole season long if we have an attitude that we are better than them, and the quicker Lambert kicks that thought into the players the better.[/quote] You really think these players think they are better than League 1 ? i just think its a clear case of they are not good enough for League 1 .

We''ll have to hope that Lambert turns out to be something of a miracle worker, at the start of the season I thought Gunn had signed some half decent players but it appears that they are yet another load of spineless buggers if the evidence so far is anything to go by. We look more likely to end up in league 2 than get back to the Championship at this moment in time.

Its not bad considering we have made a team from league 2 players.

[quote user="Lewie"]Why couldn''t of  f.ucking buy Ricky lambert with the 1million from Clingan .....[/quote]Signing RL for 1 million hasn''t prevented southampton getting exactly the same number of points from the same number of games.

[quote user="glove1"]

thank god i didnt go.

[/quote]

Get over it

YAWN!

[quote user="Canarydan82"][quote user="glove1"]

thank god i didnt go.

[/quote]

Get over it

YAWN!

[/quote]

yeah.....get over it. 2 relegations in 4 season....fans like you shoudl wake up to where we are and where we WERE. you will still be happy watching us in the blue square premier.

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Canarydan82"][quote user="glove1"]

thank god i didnt go.

[/quote]

Get over it

YAWN!

[/quote]

yeah.....get over it. 2 relegations in 4 season....fans like you shoudl wake up to where we are and where we WERE. you will still be happy watching us in the blue square premier.

[/quote]

As an loyal city supporter I will follow my team in any divison, unlike U!

Their doing better than I imagined... lol

Did anyone really think we''d stuff every team and lead Lg1 all the way to glory? Surely not... it''ll take years to get out of this mess. The past reinvents itself here in Naaaarfolk, hadn''t you noticed?

[quote user="Carra Rud"]

Their doing better than I imagined... lol

Did anyone really think we''d stuff every team and lead Lg1 all the way to glory? Surely not... it''ll take years to get out of this mess. The past reinvents itself here in Naaaarfolk, hadn''t you noticed?

[/quote]

Well said, someone finally who lives in the real world

[quote user="Canarydan82"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Canarydan82"][quote user="glove1"]

thank god i didnt go.

[/quote]

Get over it

YAWN!

[/quote]

[/quote]

As an loyal city supporter I will follow my team in any divison, unlike U!

[/quote]

when have i said i wouldnt support my team??? i am stating we WERE an embarrassment last night and if you speak to anyone who went they will tell you that. you were probably one of them fools clapping the players off at charlton when we were relegated to the third tier of football after giving up again.

[quote user="JenJen "]Well If We Continue Like That For The Rest Of The Season, We Will Finish On About 16 Points![/quote]

Dont be so negative Jen_Jen we arent like that on this messageboard [;)]

We''re in League One because thats where we deserve to be.  Am I happy?  No.  Do I accept where we are without question?  No.  Do I want things to change?  Yes. 

However there seems to be a general thought that because we were 2 divisions apart from Brentford and Exeter last year we should thrash them.  News for you - theyre League One clubs too.  Theyre no more cannon fodder than we were against Man U in our last prem season.  Should we have just rolled over and played dead against them?  No.  And neither should Brentford

I went last night (with the added indignity of the 1130 from Liverpool St).  As I''d been away for Colchester and not able to spare a whole weekend for Exeter, it was my 1st game of the season, and its clear to see we''re an AVERAGE league one side.  Hopefully Lambert will get us playing again - confidence is shot, and the whole goings on with the club (changes in board, changes in manager, comments by fans) wont help, but if anyone can remotivate our motley bunch I think he will