Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Hey, we are not in the bottom 3 anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only on goal difference I know, but good on the lads. After the start we have had, with the opposition we had, I think it is a magnificent achievement.

yes, if we finish there aswell it will be a great season. and we''re actually only out on goals scored. us and w.b.a have both got -4 gd but we''ve scored 5 and they''ve scored 4.

[quote]yes, if we finish there aswell it will be a great season. and we''re actually only out on goals scored. us and w.b.a have both got -4 gd but we''ve scored 5 and they''ve scored 4.[/quote]

have to agree, only on goal difference and we finished here.

It would be GREAT!

Some Baggies are already devastated that they are in the bottom three, which I don''t understand really.  I think they probably have enough quality to survive but they need to get their behind-the-scenes problems sorted out quickly to help the team.  Even if we were bottom right now, having played the way we have I would still feel reasonably optimistic for the rest of the season.  (Do I need to see someone for this complaint or is it just a mild outbreak amongst those of similar persuasion?)

I have to say, after the teams we have played against I think we have made a fantastic start (palace result apart :ermm if we can draw against the 4th - mid table sides away from fcr and beat the other cannon fodder then we should be fine maybe even mid-table am I getting carried away here. Roll on our first win. Before yesterdays game I said 2 points from next 3 games would be a great results. So only need to draw with villa or liverpool

I meant also to say that I wonder if the teams coming up try just that bit harder than the teams at the bottom of the table. We know how hard it was to get promoted and I suspect that last time we were relegated we never really thought it would happen to us because of our recent success. I wonder if teams get used to being in the Prem and almost assume that they will stay there.

Just a thought.

17th place in the Premiership is tarnished only by the Binners topping the Fizzy drink league.

Just think, we have got rid of 3 of the hardest 5 teams in the league until christmastime, so we could find ourselves a few places higher up in the coming months if we nick a few wins and score draws.