Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

Cureton

think we may see him involved again as i believed Lambert tried to re sign him for colchester didn''t he? if so, don''t boo him, the more you boo the more he''ll miss, imagine how he must feel. if he has confidence and the right manager (which i think we have found) he will be one of the top scorers in the league. keep off his back!

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]think we may see him involved again as i believed Lambert tried to re sign him for colchester didn''t he? if so, don''t boo him, the more you boo the more he''ll miss, imagine how he must feel. if he has confidence and the right manager (which i think we have found) he will be one of the top scorers in the league. keep off his back![/quote]

I think you''re wrong HIL, my understanding is, sadly, Lambo doesn''t rate him at all, and I''m expecting Jamie to leave very quickly now.

New broom and all that.

Cureton not good enough but how many of our players are?Be interesting to see now we have a manager and not a matchday host.......

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]think we may see him involved again as i believed Lambert tried to re sign him for colchester didn''t he? if so, don''t boo him, the more you boo the more he''ll miss, imagine how he must feel. if he has confidence and the right manager (which i think we have found) he will be one of the top scorers in the league. keep off his back![/quote]

Quite the opposite, sadly.  Jamie made substantial overtures to Colchester just before he was loaned to Barnsley, overtures so substantial that Lambert was forced to state: "This is not a player on my radar".

Who knows?

[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Quite the opposite, sadly.  Jamie made substantial overtures to Colchester just before he was loaned to Barnsley, overtures so substantial that Lambert was forced to state: "This is not a player on my radar".

Who knows?

[:|]

[/quote]

Thats what I thought was the case!

Seriously mate, he can''t miss more.  Would you, as a manager, consider a player whose own fans affectionately call him Barn Door?

Yeah, can''t quite see him being up to the standard Lambert will be looking for.

At the game last night I heard someone say he would score goals at this level but he''s just been "putting too much pressure on himself".

If that was the problem then there might be hope for him. But feeling under pressure really isn''t why he''s done so little for us.