Sign in to follow this  
good news gordon

It's Not Lambert

[quote user="good news gordon"]I know who it is, but I can''t say until the due dilligence process has been completed. Watch this space...[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good News Gordon, I thought you were dead!

Long live GNG!! love it!

The EDP have been somewhat premature in announcing the press conference for 10am, we are still in the process of the compensation package being finalised and faxes being sent from the representatives of the new manager''s chosen coaching staff. Butterworth and Crook have just agreed their release deals, Crook in particular looks very upset. I''m updating from my Blackberry at the moment trying to be discreet so apologies if updates are infrequent.

[quote user="good news gordon"]The EDP have been somewhat premature in announcing the press conference for 10am, we are still in the process of the compensation package being finalised and faxes being sent from the representatives of the new manager''s chosen coaching staff. Butterworth and Crook have just agreed their release deals, Crook in particular looks very upset. I''m updating from my Blackberry at the moment trying to be discreet so apologies if updates are infrequent.[/quote]

you said same s**t last season and alot of what you said never came true.

Prove you actually know something give us a clue?

[quote user="Have Heart"]

[quote user="good news gordon"]The EDP have been somewhat premature in announcing the press conference for 10am, we are still in the process of the compensation package being finalised and faxes being sent from the representatives of the new manager''s chosen coaching staff. Butterworth and Crook have just agreed their release deals, Crook in particular looks very upset. I''m updating from my Blackberry at the moment trying to be discreet so apologies if updates are infrequent.[/quote]

you said same s**t last season and alot of what you said never came true.

Prove you actually know something give us a clue?

[/quote]Come on Have Heart, you''re not actually considering believing this joker are you?

So everyone is all standing together in a big room looking all upset?

God I''ve missed these posts! haha

Full of rubbish, yet they sound so convincing and always pull some poor sod in!

He''s like some kind of siren on the rocks, luring in unsuspecting norwich fans with his promise of Good News! lol

Its very busy hereas you can imagine. People coming and going. Mcnally has been working through the night to push through this move in time for the match tonight, unveiling the new manager pre-game will be a big boost to all. Crook and Butterworth were here at 8am and I saw them both come and go. The process for appointing new management is more complex than a player signing so its been hectic and stressful for those involved. I can promise you though that you will all be very pleased by the new appointments they will capture the imagination and it sounds as though there may be more players coming in before September 1st.

This isn''t the original GNG, this is an imposter... who in himself, was an imposter anyway... so its an imposter of an imposter... confused? You will be...bring back chippy is also saying its Lambert now, both he and CUSDP (though I should actually say he''s hinted its Lambert, not stated it) are very reliable...

[quote user="good news gordon"]

Its very busy hereas you can imagine. People coming and going. Mcnally has been working through the night to push through this move in time for the match tonight, unveiling the new manager pre-game will be a big boost to all. Crook and Butterworth were here at 8am and I saw them both come and go. The process for appointing new management is more complex than a player signing so its been hectic and stressful for those involved. I can promise you though that you will all be very pleased by the new appointments they will capture the imagination and it sounds as though there may be more players coming in before September 1st.

[/quote]

GO AWAY!!!

Trust me, it''s not Lambert. I know I didn''t bring you Ameobi like you wanted but I''m not going to bring you Lambert either. I''ve just seen the owners with the new manager, everyone looks pleased. You will be too when it is announced.

Butterworth is of course still in charge for tonight but will be working in a different capacity when the new man takes the manager''s seat. He had to come back up to Norwich as for legal reasons the new roles had to be agreed and signed for before the new manager could sign himself. Crook is being released from the club.