Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Lets keep Crooky on thread!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Crook will stay although i am not too sure about Butterworth at the moment.[/quote]

As you''re correct about everything else, then I''m relieved that Chippy will be staying. Do you ever have bad news CUSDP??  You should be a doctor [;)]

[/quote]

Haha, id like the money of a Dr! Im due a wrong one soon, you watch all the good things get forgotten!

I was told by the "source" that Culverhouse and Crook are best friends, whereas Cully and Butterworth dont really see eye to eye...So make of that what you will......

[/quote]Wam bam thank you mam!

Oh yes! The famous water skiing incident! The person i know asked Crook about that...he laughed and said nothing of the sort happened!Still....nothing like a good myth...Shackell n Ashton....McKenzie n Francis! haha.

I thought it was Butterworth and Polston. Anyway, keep Crook on, we need some humour around the place plus I think he''ll be really good at getting the youngsters to make the step up.

[quote user="book end"]I thought it was Butterworth and Polston. Anyway, keep Crook on, we need some humour around the place plus I think he''ll be really good at getting the youngsters to make the step up.[/quote]

Indeed, I like Chippy and hope he remians at the club.

Chippy was my boyhood hero. He has to stay. Amazing player and top top bloke, give him a break to be a top coach here!

I think Crook will bring on young players and get the most of them in the reserves and to move up to the first team when ready. I also think Culverhouse and Crook would work together well to develop the team long-term.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I think Crook will bring on young players and get the most of them in the reserves and to move up to the first team when ready. I also think Culverhouse and Crook would work together well to develop the team long-term.[/quote]

well said, 100% agreed!