Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Lets keep Crooky on thread!!

Following the decent appointment of Lambert, I firmly believe that Ian Crook should also be kept at the club in a coaching capacity.  Who else agrees.

Without doubt. I''m not convinced by Butterworth''s presence here though, his tactics against Exeter when the game was ours for the taking were a farce.

Not for me. Chippy and Butterworth have both got to take the blame for what we''ve seen, plus Lambo should be allowed to bring in who he wants.

[quote user="ldnboy"]Agreed. Crook should be in charge today.
[/quote]

It said on Radio Norwich a little while ago that Chippy and Butters are in charge for tonights game.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Crook will stay although i am not too sure about Butterworth at the moment.[/quote]

As you''re correct about everything else, then I''m relieved that Chippy will be staying. Do you ever have bad news CUSDP??  You should be a doctor [;)]

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Crook will stay although i am not too sure about Butterworth at the moment.[/quote]

As you''re correct about everything else, then I''m relieved that Chippy will be staying. Do you ever have bad news CUSDP??  You should be a doctor [;)]

[/quote]

Haha, id like the money of a Dr! Im due a wrong one soon, you watch all the good things get forgotten!

I was told by the "source" that Culverhouse and Crook are best friends, whereas Cully and Butterworth dont really see eye to eye...So make of that what you will......

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I was told by the "source" that Culverhouse and Crook are best friends, whereas Cully and Butterworth dont really see eye to eye...So make of that what you will......

[/quote]

Cully and Chippy both joined us from Spurs at around the same time and spent a lot of time here together so it would make sense that they were close.

I hope he stays although I freely admit that it''s mainly down to sentiment rather than anything he has achieved in his time on the coaching staff. I''d put him in charge of the academy so he can teach them the ''Norwich way'' of playing football.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Thirded.[/quote]

Quite why everyone rates Crooky so highly is beyond me. His recommendations so far have been David Carney, Adrian Leijer and Theoklitis. Leijer looked average at best, the other two absolute pants.

If we had had Marshall in goal against Colchester (another bad keeper, but better than Theo) the chances are it would only have been 3 or 4-1 - would Gunn have been sacked then? So does Crookey bear some responsibility for this or not?

After wanting Chippy back at Norwich in come capacity for years it would be a real shame to lose him now. Keep

[quote user="sgncfc"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Thirded.[/quote]

Quite why everyone rates Crooky so highly is beyond me. His recommendations so far have been David Carney, Adrian Leijer and Theoklitis. Leijer looked average at best, the other two absolute pants.

If we had had Marshall in goal against Colchester the chances are it would only have been 3 or 4-1 - would Gunn have been sacked then? So does Crookey bear some responsibility for this or not?

[/quote]

MARSHALL IS A GOOD GOALIE!!

CROOK MUST STAY

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

Haha, id like the money of a Dr! Im due a wrong one soon, you watch all the good things get forgotten!

[/quote]

Won''t be forgotten by me, you''ve been spot on so far.