Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

City fans we are proud of you

Well done to all of you who went to Spurs. You were great all through the match and a credit to the club, you certainly spurred (sorry for the pun) them on in the second half.

Crowd Rating 10/10

Lets keep it up for Saturday.

lost my voice, again! Great day, great match, couldn''t believe Hucks didn''t prod it home?!? Still a great day. Greeno was amazing!

Yet again magnificent away support!

It''s a huge pleasure to hear our fans making such an impact at large grounds like OT, SJP and WHL.  It can only help to inspire the lads so well done to everyone again on today''s vocal performance.  (I heard the ''Huckerby dirge'' but not any new song for him.  Does anyone have a clue how we can get something sorted on this one?)

Yes! Superb Guys & Gals! I watched the game in the Murderers, and the singing by the fans on Sky was nothing short of MAGNIFICO! So proud of the travelling fans and the squad. Hey! things can only get better could hear the Spurs fans slurping their coffee at half time, but not their singing! Well done to all, and I''m gonna have another Stella to toast a good day for all!   Bleeding Marveloco! OTBC -Roll on Villa!   Keep the FAT! Mello!

Susie b:

(I heard the ''Huckerby dirge'' but not any new song for him.  Does anyone have a clue how we can get something sorted on this one?)

Whilst waiting in the queue to go into a club in Colchester on Saturday night, me and my mates penned the following:

(To the tune of the current Huckerby song)

"Oh Docherty,
And Darren Huckerby.
Play together luvverly,
Then there''s Leon McKenzie"

Well, it sounded good at 3am...

Nice try Peter!  If I were feeling a tad horrid I could say ''don''t give up the day job'', but I try to be a nice person so ''good effort but how about working on the last line a bit?''  Only kidding!  I''m sure it sounds good after a few!?!

You lot need to stop slagging off the Huck-er-by chant, it''s one of the best ones weve got! Sure, Bell-a-my worked better but it''s one of those songs thats really loud, crisp and clear - unlike "theres only one so-and-so" or "insert players name over and over again" that could be about anybody.