Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Can we set a new rule for this forum?

Interweb Peter… can you make this rule apply from now on in?If you come on here and try to post a time-wasting, pointless rumour, your shi te will not be allowed until you have clearly identified your source by name and company, as well as disclosing your own name and address.If you are right, we will acknowledge your well-proven links (whilst secretly being glad we don''t know you with your inability to keep a secret).However, if you are proven to be the Terry F uckwit we all believe you are, we can come come round to your house and give you the most almighty of hidings your bileous, self aggrandizing, publicity seeking twaddle deserves.It''s bad enough having to watch my beloved team plumb the depths as effectively as a Gardline Survey vessel… without gobshi tes wasting all of my time posting false stories that inevitably leads to me finding religion again and lighting candles in churches around the region, praying that one of these rumours will come true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.Please, please, please stop it… or I will track you down and do something unspeakable to you!I know who you are!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Interweb Peter… can you make this rule apply from now on in?

If you come on here and try to post a time-wasting, pointless rumour, your shi te will not be allowed until you have clearly identified your source by name and company, as well as disclosing your own name and address.

If you are right, we will acknowledge your well-proven links (whilst secretly being glad we don''t know you with your inability to keep a secret).

However, if you are proven to be the Terry F uckwit we all believe you are, we can come come round to your house and give you the most almighty of hidings your bileous, self aggrandizing, publicity seeking twaddle deserves.

It''s bad enough having to watch my beloved team plumb the depths as effectively as a Gardline Survey vessel… without gobshi tes wasting all of my time posting false stories that inevitably leads to me finding religion again and lighting candles in churches around the region, praying that one of these rumours will come true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.

Please, please, please stop it… or I will track you down and do something unspeakable to you!

I know who you are!
[/quote]

Feel strongly about that Andy?[:P]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Interweb Peter… can you make this rule apply from now on in?If you come on here and try to post a time-wasting, pointless rumour, your shi te will not be allowed until you have clearly identified your source by name and company, as well as disclosing your own name and address.If you are right, we will acknowledge your well-proven links (whilst secretly being glad we don''t know you with your inability to keep a secret).However, if you are proven to be the Terry F uckwit we all believe you are, we can come come round to your house and give you the most almighty of hidings your bileous, self aggrandizing, publicity seeking twaddle deserves.It''s bad enough having to watch my beloved team plumb the depths as effectively as a Gardline Survey vessel… without gobshi tes wasting all of my time posting false stories that inevitably leads to me finding religion again and lighting candles in churches around the region, praying that one of these rumours will come true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.Please, please, please stop it… or I will track you down and do something unspeakable to you!I know who you are![/quote]

Hear! Hear!

I suggest implementing a system whereby whenever anyone wants to create a new thread it needs to be met by approval by my good self before making it''s way onto our screens, polluting our lives.I think most would agree that such a system regarding all posts would be drastic (not to mention an impossible work-load for moderator, Pete), but all too often new threads pop up that would be better added to existing threads, or are just plain a big waste of space and time. Obviously the message board can''t be moderated 24-7 so as to prune away needless threads before it''s too late, I offer my services forthwith.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Interweb Peter… can you make this rule apply from now on in?

If you come on here and try to post a time-wasting, pointless rumour, your shi te will not be allowed until you have clearly identified your source by name and company, as well as disclosing your own name and address.

If you are right, we will acknowledge your well-proven links (whilst secretly being glad we don''t know you with your inability to keep a secret).

However, if you are proven to be the Terry F uckwit we all believe you are, we can come come round to your house and give you the most almighty of hidings your bileous, self aggrandizing, publicity seeking twaddle deserves.

It''s bad enough having to watch my beloved team plumb the depths as effectively as a Gardline Survey vessel… without gobshi tes wasting all of my time posting false stories that inevitably leads to me finding religion again and lighting candles in churches around the region, praying that one of these rumours will come true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.

Please, please, please stop it… or I will track you down and do something unspeakable to you!

I know who you are!
[/quote]

In my most polite voice............go to hell!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Interweb Peter… can you make this rule apply from now on in?If you come on here and try to post a time-wasting, pointless rumour, your shi te will not be allowed until you have clearly identified your source by name and company, as well as disclosing your own name and address.If you are right, we will acknowledge your well-proven links (whilst secretly being glad we don''t know you with your inability to keep a secret).However, if you are proven to be the Terry F uckwit we all believe you are, we can come come round to your house and give you the most almighty of hidings your bileous, self aggrandizing, publicity seeking twaddle deserves.It''s bad enough having to watch my beloved team plumb the depths as effectively as a Gardline Survey vessel… without gobshi tes wasting all of my time posting false stories that inevitably leads to me finding religion again and lighting candles in churches around the region, praying that one of these rumours will come true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.Please, please, please stop it… or I will track you down and do something unspeakable to you!I know who you are![/quote]

[/quote]If I cared one jot for your flip-flopping, I would be wounded by that. However, I don''t. You are a bit of a joke really aren''t you. Wished I had left your wheel chair in front of the horses now!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Don''t read the rumours then...[/quote]Everybody reads the rumours… and everybody sort of hopes they will be true! Desperation gives them life unfortunately!

http://www.ultimatepartyshop.com/shopimages/products/normal/96777.jpg

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="First Wizard"]

I know who you are!
[/quote]

[/quote]

If I cared one jot for your flip-flopping, I would be wounded by that. However, I don''t. You are a bit of a joke really aren''t you.

Wished I had left your wheel chair in front of the horses now!
[/quote]

If wiz is a bit of a joke, then with your las comment that makes you a complete asrehole. Like City Angel say dont like ..dont read bloody idiot.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]

Wished I had left your wheel chair in front of the horses now!
[/quote]

So I''m really all YOUR fault! [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/rofl.gif[/img]

[quote user="National express striking guard "]heres a new rule, let people have freedom of speech.everyone is entitled to write what they like, if its untrue they just look stupid and that should be good enough.having a go because someone doesn''t agree with you is a bit childish[/quote]Freedom of speech is fine. Having a go at someone who doesn''t agree with you is childish. But that isn''t what I''m on about here is it? Or have I mislead you?Backing up a claim with fact is a perfectly normal course of action for someone to be taken seriously isn''t it?So, you''re in the boozer having a pint and someone spins you a story. If they back it up with tangible evidence (or at least a path that can be followed) you give it credence… if they say I just heard from a mate of a mate of a man with a dog you dismiss them as Billy Bullsh*t don''t you?How is it any different?I know I can ignore rumours… but like I have said… its the constant hope that one of them will come true and put an end to this f**king nightmare we are in, that continually draws me and many others in.More importantly, I don''t understand what motivates people to garner enjoyment by winding others up!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]...posting false stories that

inevitably leads to me finding religion again and lighting candles in

churches around the region, praying that one of these rumours will come

true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.[/quote]Maybe if you weren''t so gullible, you wouldn''t be so up and down about the rumours.  Most of us tend to learn from experience - maybe you should take responsiblity for your own rollercoaster of emotions rather than trying to impose your will on others.

I know who you are!
[/quote]Personally as a rule of thumb,i don''t read any posts by CT ,that alone cuts out about 20 terry fu@kwit posts aday

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]...posting false stories that

true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.[/quote]Maybe if you weren''t so gullible, you wouldn''t be so up and down about the rumours.  Most of us tend to learn from experience - maybe you should take responsiblity for your own rollercoaster of emotions rather than trying to impose your will on others.[/quote]Well done Blah… congratulations on reaching the top of the gene pool! If you think this website forum thing doesn''t have enough crap posted on it under the "I''ve just heard!" headings then good for you, and long may they continue.It''s all becoming a bit of a joke!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]...posting false stories that

true and Wa Ta Khunt takes over from The Hideous Dee Liar Schmitt.[/quote]Maybe if you weren''t so gullible, you wouldn''t be so up and down about the rumours.  Most of us tend to learn from experience - maybe you should take responsiblity for your own rollercoaster of emotions rather than trying to impose your will on others.[/quote]Well done Blah… congratulations on reaching the top of the gene pool! If you think this website forum thing doesn''t have enough crap posted on it under the "I''ve just heard!" headings then good for you, and long may they continue.It''s all becoming a bit of a joke![/quote]Maybe I was a little harsh Andy - but with every forum noise will out-number signal.  If all threads were interesting, thought provoking, and were based on in club knowledge, then I''d suggest that you would have abuot 5 people posting on here, and they''d all be working for Archant.

[quote user="mtv"]If wiz is a bit of a joke, then with your las comment that makes you a complete asrehole. Like City Angel say dont like ..dont read bloody idiot.[/quote]Opinions are like asreholes MTV, we all have them.If you think Flip-flop-flap is not a joke, then that is your opinion. Me, I think he is… and that is mine. If you don''t happen to know this fact, I dragged a wheelchair bound fan out from under the Met horses'' hooves during the Chase out protests. Mr Wizard has subsequently claimed to be that very fan. I don''t know if that is true or not, but I shall take his word for it.When he changes his mind every five minutes, he loses all credibility in my book. A simple trawl back through his postings should give you all the information you need to formulate a cohesive opinion as to whether you find him credible or not? My musings on having left him to be trampled are possibly misplaced, but they are posted whilst I am extremely facked off at pretty much everything to do with NCFC and therefore should probably be ignored… but maybe the trampling might have knocked some sense into him, we shall never know!As for the "don''t read" please refer to my post a bit lower down from your original "appraisal" (well intended and non-commital I''m sure, but your use of ''complete asrehole'' and ''bloody idiot'' makes your views seem just as asinine as mine don''t you think?).

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Maybe I was a little harsh Andy - but with every forum noise will out-number signal.  If all threads were interesting, thought provoking, and were based on in club knowledge, then I''d suggest that you would have abuot 5 people posting on here, and they''d all be working for Archant.[/quote]You were…  but I can understand what you are saying!

I can accept you being an egomanical attention seeker, but a puritanical dullard? Oh well....

Rumours are the life blood of message boards such as this, the more ridiculous the better.

If you don''t like them, and their nature is normally obvious from the title, don''t read them.

Anyway, in case you''re interested, I just saw McNally, Big Ron, Emile Hesky and four furtive looking Ukranians chatting in hushed tones in the Hall Road Homebase''s Costa.

You heard it here first!!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="mtv"]If wiz is a bit of a joke, then with your las comment that makes you a complete asrehole. Like City Angel say dont like ..dont read bloody idiot.[/quote]

Opinions are like asreholes MTV, we all have them.

If you think Flip-flop-flap is not a joke, then that is your opinion. Me, I think he is… and that is mine.

If you don''t happen to know this fact, I dragged a wheelchair bound fan out from under the Met horses'' hooves during the Chase out protests. Mr Wizard has subsequently claimed to be that very fan. I don''t know if that is true or not, but I shall take his word for it.

When he changes his mind every five minutes, he loses all credibility in my book. A simple trawl back through his postings should give you all the information you need to formulate a cohesive opinion as to whether you find him credible or not?

My musings on having left him to be trampled are possibly misplaced, but they are posted whilst I am extremely facked off at pretty much everything to do with NCFC and therefore should probably be ignored… but maybe the trampling might have knocked some sense into him, we shall never know!

As for the "don''t read" please refer to my post a bit lower down from your original "appraisal" (well intended and non-commital I''m sure, but your use of ''complete asrehole'' and ''bloody idiot'' makes your views seem just as asinine as mine don''t you think?).
[/quote]

Its just a message board..not real life and to wish some one ill because they change their opinion sometimes is not only sad but a bit pathetic. If that makes me ''whatever you said I was'' then fine. A message squabble or rant or whatever is just that, but I just can see how wanting someone trappled or injured helps you qualify what you want to say. And it says a lot about the sort of person who would even think it never mind write it for all to see.

[quote user="mtv"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="mtv"]If wiz is a bit of a joke, then with your las comment that makes you a complete asrehole. Like City Angel say dont like ..dont read bloody idiot.[/quote]Opinions are like asreholes MTV, we all have them.If you think Flip-flop-flap is not a joke, then that is your opinion. Me, I think he is… and that is mine. If you don''t happen to know this fact, I dragged a wheelchair bound fan out from under the Met horses'' hooves during the Chase out protests. Mr Wizard has subsequently claimed to be that very fan. I don''t know if that is true or not, but I shall take his word for it.When he changes his mind every five minutes, he loses all credibility in my book. A simple trawl back through his postings should give you all the information you need to formulate a cohesive opinion as to whether you find him credible or not? My musings on having left him to be trampled are possibly misplaced, but they are posted whilst I am extremely facked off at pretty much everything to do with NCFC and therefore should probably be ignored… but maybe the trampling might have knocked some sense into him, we shall never know!As for the "don''t read" please refer to my post a bit lower down from your original "appraisal" (well intended and non-commital I''m sure, but your use of ''complete asrehole'' and ''bloody idiot'' makes your views seem just as asinine as mine don''t you think?).[/quote]

Its just a message board..not real life and to wish some one ill because they change their opinion sometimes is not only sad but a bit pathetic. If that makes me ''whatever you said I was'' then fine. A message squabble or rant or whatever is just that, but I just can see how wanting someone trappled or injured helps you qualify what you want to say. And it says a lot about the sort of person who would even think it never mind write it for all to see.

[/quote]See second last paragraph of my post quoted above!And the fact that I was the only one that pulled the wheelchair fan out from imminent danger says more about me than my spleen venting on here!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="mtv"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="mtv"]If wiz is a bit of a joke, then with your las comment that makes you a complete asrehole. Like City Angel say dont like ..dont read bloody idiot.[/quote]

Opinions are like asreholes MTV, we all have them.

If you think Flip-flop-flap is not a joke, then that is your opinion. Me, I think he is… and that is mine.

If you don''t happen to know this fact, I dragged a wheelchair bound fan out from under the Met horses'' hooves during the Chase out protests. Mr Wizard has subsequently claimed to be that very fan. I don''t know if that is true or not, but I shall take his word for it.

When he changes his mind every five minutes, he loses all credibility in my book. A simple trawl back through his postings should give you all the information you need to formulate a cohesive opinion as to whether you find him credible or not?

My musings on having left him to be trampled are possibly misplaced, but they are posted whilst I am extremely facked off at pretty much everything to do with NCFC and therefore should probably be ignored… but maybe the trampling might have knocked some sense into him, we shall never know!

As for the "don''t read" please refer to my post a bit lower down from your original "appraisal" (well intended and non-commital I''m sure, but your use of ''complete asrehole'' and ''bloody idiot'' makes your views seem just as asinine as mine don''t you think?).
[/quote]

[/quote]

See second last paragraph of my post quoted above!

And the fact that I was the only one that pulled the wheelchair fan out from imminent danger says more about me than my spleen venting on here!
[/quote]

No it just says you did what anyone would do......but what does say alot about you is when you wish you had not done it..................thats my point. I dont know nor have I evermet Wiz...he stricks me as a cantancerous old git, and yes he does change his opinion..........so? Whats wrong with that? I change mine and I am sure you change yours (unless you are an egocentric). But that still does mean he should be flogged etc. I suppose what I am trying to say is ''grow up and calm down......its just a message board , which, by the way, is designed for people with differing opinions. And, as long as its legal, they can write what they like and you are free to read or not and to comment on or not. 

[quote]But that still does mean he should be flogged[/quote]Do you think we could get anything for him ?  Maybe the essex boy spivs on the other thread could give us a tenner ?  Does he have any management experience ?  Can''t be hard running a league 1 team in a shed can it ?

I know who you are!
[/quote]

Hey, i just heard a rumour, a Chinese man is paying to have your idea implemented. I don''t know who he is, but i saw him in a yellow shirt on the Pinkun forum.

Roumers are part of the banter of football. Get used to it or F**k off you smelly fool [:)]

Welcome to the interweb Andy. Ever thought you may be taking this forum, and by extension yourself, a little too seriously? Start an interesting thread and the seven or eight posters who have even the slightest clue about football may respond to your ideas. Until then you''re going to put up with the latest rumour of investment from China being the most popular post on here.

Or we could just debate the accounts again [;)]