Sign in to follow this  
Rolf Harris

fans buyout club

You all moan about the ownership of the club, well in the news recently is that Newcastle might be bought out by a fanbase consortium, well Newcastle hate mike Ashley and I guess that most of you hate Delia so there is an idea. Well it work for Barcelona and they are owned by the fans. Remember this is just an idea so don’t moan at me.

[quote user="Crox"]You all moan about the ownership of the club, well in the news recently is that Newcastle might be bought out by a fanbase consortium, well Newcastle hate mike Ashley and I guess that most of you hate Delia so there is an idea. Well it work for Barcelona and they are owned by the fans. Remember this is just an idea so don’t moan at me.[/quote]

How many of their fans (Newcastle & Barcelona) are there compared to our fanbase?

[quote user="Crox"]lol well each fan can buy shares and the fans can vote for the manager the board ect[/quote]

You can only buy shares if they are for sale [:|]

if 25,00 on average paid ÂŁ5, i would be happy, to pay ÂŁ10 or more, we could do it, it would just be the problem of how many people wouldn''t want to............

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Crox"]You all moan about the ownership of the club, well in the news recently is that Newcastle might be bought out by a fanbase consortium, well Newcastle hate mike Ashley and I guess that most of you hate Delia so there is an idea. Well it work for Barcelona and they are owned by the fans. Remember this is just an idea so don’t moan at me.[/quote]

How many of their fans (Newcastle & Barcelona) are there compared to our fanbase?

[/quote]

well i said this is an idea i didn''t say this is what we should do

It''s not necessarily just a question of having the necessary funds to finance a takeover, it''s whether they also have the necessary funds to finance a club that is heavily in debt.

Ebbsfleet are up s**t creek this season, because the fans who took over the club have greatly understimated the amount on of funding required to keep a club running, so we should be careful what we wish for.

i would agree we could get the funds but we would need someone who could Represent the club who would understand the bussines end and the fans give the funds and could vote on things

[quote user="Gingerpele"]if 25,00 on average paid ÂŁ5, i would be happy, to pay ÂŁ10 or more, we could do it, it would just be the problem of how many people wouldn''t want to............[/quote]

Am i missing something, if they paid an average of a fiver we would have ÂŁ125,000... what are we gonna do with that? Might be able to buy Hoolahan''s right leg? Sorry if i''ve misunderstood something.

ÂŁ1000 each would be needed to come up with a decent chest to buy shares, get rid of Delia''s loans, have something to spend on a players etc.

only problem we''d have to stump 1,000 quid each to gain control, afterwards whats gonna pay the wages? gingerbits i wholeheartedly agree with you but the last thing the board has ever wanted is the fans knowing the truth. POWER TO THE PEOPLE NCFC MES QUE UN CLUB! HOPE I DON''T GET BANNED FOR WRITING IN CATALAN HOMAR, I NO PASTA

lol we all know it can''t happen, :P Delia will own Norwich for ever and ever.

How much is one share though (how much is one share 0.00001%?)

thats why i said they will have to pay between 100-200 + and the wages would come from the season ticket rev and match day tiket rev and sponsor ect so the fanbase would get full control over income

[quote user="Downloads"]Yeah, my investment would be based on Donkerty being sacked immediately.[/quote]

we could vote on that :P:D 24,000 votes for him going 2000 for him staying

[quote user="Crox"]banks have been doggey in the last few years maybe we will be able to get a large loan out[/quote]The club is already ÂŁ 20 million in debt.  Maybe what you need to do is follow the Barcelona / Real Madrid model and make the banks scared of you.  The reason they can spend so much is because if the banks tried to foreclose, they would probably go out of business as a result of annoying so many customers.  Threaten the loan holders with withdrawal of all supporter accounts unless they allow the loans to continue or something.  That way you wouldn''t have to raise the ÂŁ20 million straight away.  The fan base probably isn''t big enough to carry this out though...

this was just a idea maybe it can work maybe i don''t know but this club seems not to be going anywhere at the moment so maybe new ownership will be good for the club

[quote user="Crox"]we could employ peter cullum for the bussiness side guys[/quote]

You surely have to having a giggle don''t you?

[/quote]

carm down just a sugesting he seems to be doing alright for him self bussiness wise

[quote user="Crox"]we could employ peter cullum for the bussiness side guys[/quote]

You surely have to having a giggle don''t you?

[/quote]Never underestimate the power of blind enthusiasm.