Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Gunn Club?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]wish they shot you 1st![/quote]Uncalled for. Wiz is a person just like the rest of us, just because his opinions differ to yours doesnt justify insults like that.

[quote user="First Jedi"]Why? They have said Gunn would always be welcome at the club. I hope he comes back as a scout.[/quote]

I don''t that''ll happen Jedi, it would probably seen by some as disruptive and embarssing.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Now been axed I trust![/quote]

A squalid and unnecessary kick at a man who is not only down but seen his life''s work ended.  Isn''t it enough that he has gone?

I am pleased he has been removed but not in your vindictive and hurtfully gloating way.

"a scout, Jedi!!!! you are joking he aint exactly spotted anything decent since being manager has he?"

Yes; Cody, Hughes, OTJ, Wiggins, Holt, Askou - all I believe to be good signings, from what I know so far.

Cody is a gem, albeit a rough one. Hughes and OTJ were great for free - Hughes especially. Wiggins, too. Holt was a no-brainer and cost money, but if you are gonna spend, do it on something worth it, and Askou was a great discovery for free too. Not bad, really. I do think we''ve a decent squad, bar a couple of additions. I think history will be kinder for Gunn in the long run, and we''ll have more to thank him for than, say, Roeder!!! haha! Thats true already! :D

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

A squalid and unnecessary kick at a man who is not only down but seen his life''s work ended.  Isn''t it enough that he has gone?

I am pleased he has been removed but not in your vindictive and hurtfully gloating way.

[/quote]

Oh trust me, I could be far more vindictive oh sensitive one, I just don''t suscrribe to this kneejerk sentimental emotional crap about him.

His gravy train''s been derailed at long last...........that pleases me, and I won''t pretend otherwise.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]Damn, he was a whisker away from the cure to the common cold.

[quote user="Norwich"]Didn''t recognize you there Wiz, new avatar![/quote]

Its only temp Norwich, the original wiz avatar will return soon.