Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Hill

Whaley not ready...

fithed, sixthed and seventhed, all three of me,

split personality its really a downer sometimes as i have to buy three tickets lol

I''d also like to see Lappin given a chance for more than 8 minutes and from a left or even central midfield position - not at left back. We need to make better use of set pieces and he would do that. Easier to score from a well taken corner than open play and it''s easier to win a corner than score a goal.

I would also love to see the wee man given a game, hope he can impress Lambert in the couple of days training before Saturday.

Indeed, he will give the squad some creativity, and he''s got a good touch and bags of experience, which might help settle the nerves of those who look a bit jittery

Maybe play Mr. Job Otsemobor Right Wing? Hes got blistering pace, fantastic technique and accuracy and you cant deny his back-pass capabilities. [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Maybe play Mr. Job Otsemobor Right Wing? Hes got blistering pace, fantastic technique and accuracy and you cant deny his back-pass capabilities. [:)][/quote]

Oh Yes, His Back Passes Are Brilliant! [;)]

[quote user="barryevans"]mcveigh won''t play for us only reason he got a contract was because him and gunn were mates, he will be of soon[/quote]Not sure that''s right. He was also relatively cheap - and a known quantity. Don''t think he was ever seen as more than back up but a contract is a contract so he won''t leave for nothing, so why not keep him? Whether he features though will depend on the manager''s view of the presently failing midfiield. I''d like to see him playing in the same side as Hoolahan.

Against Wigan i thought Waley and Semmy looked pretty special and at times the overlapping was superb.

But then again, i remember a certain Jason Jarrot looking pretty good against Inter!!!!