Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

IDIOT SIT DOWN

AT THE SPURS MATCH I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ASK IF ANYONE SEE THE IDIOT WHO WAS DRUNK AND GOT VERY AGRESSIVE AND ANGRY WHEN HE WAS ASKED TO SIT DOWN HE STUNK OF BOOZE ,I WILL BE REPORTING HIM TO NORWICH CITY.

Thats never good King.  If he was p***ed he shouldn''t have been allowed in.  I was told to sit down too yesterday... By someone on the BACK ROW!!!  Please!  It wasn''t like I was randomly standing up either, just when we attacked, along with everyone else!!

yes we all stood up but when everyone sat down he stood up asked "can you sit down please he replyed "who the **** are you "swearing and stinking of booze he was very abusive then he said to my friend who asked him to sit down "im going to break your legs and i will see you outside mate" he was then pulled out by the police   because of his foul mouth and then they let him  back in .do you think my friend should report him to norwich city .?

To be fair, I don''t think they''re really likely to be able to do anything about it unless you''ve got the guys name, address and season ticket details