Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Saturday..

Indeed, but with our so called "supporters" boo''s will be ringing round if we go 1 down and there will be chants of sack the board and they will start to boo our players. (fickle kids!)

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]Indeed, but with our so called "supporters" boo''s will be ringing round if we go 1 down and there will be chants of sack the board and they will start to boo our players. (fickle kids!)[/quote]

Happy Clapper!!!!

Dont you want your football club to be successful or you happy in League 1

I pay my way so if I think the players are not doing what they get paid good money for or I think the club is not being managed properly I will boo as much as I like

You really dont get it do u pliff so i''ll make it nice and simple BOOING MAKES IT HARDER FOR THE PLAYERS = THEM PLAYING WORSE =MORE CHANCE OF LOSING. (take a breather here if you need) CHEERING HELPS LIFT THEIR SPIRITS + GIVES THEM MORE CONFIDENCE = BETTER PERFORMANCES = MORE CHANCE OF WINNING. (last break if you need it) WINNING MORE GAMES MEANS WE''LL CLIMB UP THE LEAGUE TABLE AND MOVE BACK TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

I take it you are or have been a professional footballer judging by your opinion on what helps you play better. Football is not rocket science some players are better than others if you are not good enough no amount of cheering and support will make you any better

[quote user="pliff"]I take it you are or have been a professional footballer judging by your opinion on what helps you play better. Football is not rocket science some players are better than others if you are not good enough no amount of cheering and support will make you any better[/quote]Have you ever played football?  If so you will know that people having faith in you can lift you after you mess up and concede a goal or miss a penalty.  If what you say is true, 20000 Burnley fans didn''t help one ounce last night against Man U.  To be blunt mate you are talking out of your ar*e

Its not hard to realise thousands of people booing u is gona make it much harder to play and make u feel rubbish, were as thousands cheering u give u confidence and self belief. Im not saying cheering makes bad players into good ones, but it doesnt hurt, and booing can definatly make confidence players into bad ones! So its up to you do you wana help or hinder them on Sat?