Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Jon Otsemoboor A new striker!??

Im not trying to be funny or sarcastic here.

But i actually think he would be alright up front. Think, hes very very quick. He has decent power. Not too small, heading is ok. Im sure he could have alright finishing.

Orrrrrrr we could state other players who seem like they would be good other positions. Eg. I think Danny Shittu would be a class Striker.

Bit like how Dublin was our CB!!!

This isnt a joke and no hatred please. Only answer with a honest comment.

Cheers. COYY

He gets a nose bleed when he crosses the half way line at right back so standing in the box will give him a heart attack!

And he doesnt have the movement to be a striker.. no matter how fast he is!

He''s not fit to wear the shirt and should never do so again. He could score a hatrick in the next game and I would refuse to recognize his contribution. The laziest pathetic excuse for a footballer I''ve ever seen, epitomising what is wrong with the game today.

Why, even without Curo we still have Maric, who is a good taker of goals, and Martin who is also, and then Cody?If you want to use Semi elsewhere, what about wide right in place of Whaley, who has not covered himself with glory yet?

Semi is scared to pass or run past the half way line, whats he going to do in the opposition D ????Probably long ball it to Alnwick

he get scared everytime he gets anywhere near the oppositions area it might be a good idea to leave him up there for 1 match... like throwing a kid in the deep end to get used to it... so next time he up there he don''t sh.it himself

[quote user="Brendan"]Im not trying to be funny or sarcastic here. But i actually think he would be alright up front. Think, hes very very quick. He has decent power. Not too small, heading is ok. Im sure he could have alright finishing. Orrrrrrr we could state other players who seem like they would be good other positions. Eg. I think Danny Shittu would be a class Striker. Bit like how Dublin was our CB!!! This isnt a joke and no hatred please. Only answer with a honest comment. Cheers. COYY[/quote]

This must be a wind up?

When you have Holt, McDonald, Martin, Maric and a gang of young strikers hungry for a chance why would you play one of the worst right backs in the club''s history up front on the vague hunch that he "could have alright finishing"?

If he was decent finisher why has he never shown this in training or in matches. Why has no manager spotted this?

Dare I suggest that this is merely a desperate attempt to boost up your post count? 

Jon Otsemobor should never be allowed to wear the Norwich shirt ever again - he is the epitome of the modern day football. His attitude is disgraceful.

Yes, its an attempt to get up my post count. Surely i would have just then posted some random rubbish. This was a bit of a wind up yes, but it does seem our strikers arent much good atm :S How did Maric play in pre season? I was away for the games.

And i believe his crossing is better than she same old rubbish were used to from our right wingers, eg croft, bell. Right wing may be a good oportunity.

Im sorry Jen, hes quite a player to try to live up to if i was to take his position. The pressure would get to me and i would therefore play bad. Also me being on the pitch with my hero would give me the butterflies and i would not be able to peform. Appologies.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

I would like to see Otsemoboor given a chance on the right wing.....at least he has the pace to go past players and can put over a cross.

[/quote][Y][Y][Y] good shout

[quote user="Brendan"]And i believe his crossing is better than she same old rubbish were used to from our right wingers, eg croft, bell. Right wing may be a good oportunity.[/quote]bell rubbish?he got 7 assists in half a season!!!!

Jon Otsemobor as striker /winger etc has been mooted so many times basically cos he''s rubbish at defending but can run fast (when he sets his mind to it). Since when has merely being able to run fast been ok for a striker. You need incredible strength on the ball, an eye for goal, positional strength and heading ability - and Oh-semi-pro has none of these attributes. Sure bet to be shipped out under Lambert.

I''d actually still have him in at right back. Not that I think he''s played particularly well over the last year or so but I think he''s got more to offer than Spillane has. And it''ll be interesting to see if Lambert can sort out the faults in his game and the lack of confidence he has.