Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

Herb and Shyster

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Just Shyster changing his name and avatar for a joke or something I suspect.[/quote]Given that I joined in 2003 and don''t post racist bile, I''d say you''re correct.Mods, sort this out please. I don''t want my name associated with some of the sh*t he comes out with.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Just Shyster changing his name and avatar for a joke or something I suspect.[/quote]

Given that I joined in 2003 and don''t post racist bile, I''d say you''re correct.

Mods, sort this out please. I don''t want my name associated with some of the sh*t he comes out with.
[/quote]

Ha ha - I must admit that it''d be one of the most bizarre personality disorders I''d ever heard of if true [:)]

On another note, what sort of steam-powered, 1980''s style forum software lets you change your name to an already registered one?

"On another note, what sort of steam-powered, 1980''s style forum software lets you change your name to an already registered one?"

One without an edit button, the ability to parse it''s own HTML and where the adverts float infront of the text...! :D

Er that would be this forum then!  but as it and Wrath are still religiously populated daily, perhaps its moaning about nothing?[quote user="First Jedi"]"On another note, what sort of steam-powered, 1980''s style forum software lets you change your name to an already registered one?"

One without an edit button, the ability to parse it''s own HTML and where the adverts float infront of the text...! :D[/quote]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Just Shyster changing his name and avatar for a joke or something I suspect.[/quote]Given that I joined in 2003 and don''t post racist bile, I''d say you''re correct.Mods, sort this out please. I don''t want my name associated with some of the sh*t he comes out with.[/quote]

Good grief, lighten up!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Just Shyster changing his name and avatar for a joke or something I suspect.[/quote]Given that I joined in 2003 and don''t post racist bile, I''d say you''re correct.Mods, sort this out please. I don''t want my name associated with some of the sh*t he comes out with.[/quote]

Good grief, lighten up![/quote]I must admit that''s a decent ''out'' Shyster [;)]Guess you''ve managed to convince most posters [:|][:P][;)]Funny how you chose Herb on that one thread that he had no involvement in [:O]You''ll love it when you work out my other account [:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Just Shyster changing his name and avatar for a joke or something I suspect.[/quote]Given that I joined in 2003 and don''t post racist bile, I''d say you''re correct.Mods, sort this out please. I don''t want my name associated with some of the sh*t he comes out with.[/quote]

Good grief, lighten up![/quote]Good grief, get a job...and a life. Preferably both.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Just Shyster changing his name and avatar for a joke or something I suspect.[/quote]Given that I joined in 2003 and don''t post racist bile, I''d say you''re correct.Mods, sort this out please. I don''t want my name associated with some of the sh*t he comes out with.[/quote]

Good grief, lighten up![/quote]I must admit that''s a decent ''out'' Shyster [;)]Guess you''ve managed to convince most posters [:|][:P][;)]Funny how you chose Herb on that one thread that he had no involvement in [:O]You''ll love it when you work out my other account [:D][/quote]It''s Whittle, isn''t it? Isn''t it?! I knew it....

"Er that would be this forum then!  but as it and Wrath are still religiously populated daily, perhaps its moaning about nothing?"

It''s definitely something - I''ve seen them all.

Anyway, popularity is no sign of quality. Just listen to the "pop charts" sometime if you don''t believe me. Or look at the Government.