Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Where are you sitting for the Sunderland game?

The Friendship in Fallowfield.Hopefully there will be others there as well.

On the sofa, unfortunately. Tickets are a lot cheaper for Brentford so may get to that, depending on how Lambert''s first few games pan out.

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]I''m waiting to win the Pink''uns ticket comp[/quote]

hasn''t that been drawn already ? [8-)]
[/quote]

Damn, oh well Sky it is then. [:(]

LOL no worries, Norwich. :)

So you live in Nottinghamshire, it must be hard for you to go to many games then :/

Your now going into year 10 then? ive just done year 10 :)

x x x

oh and brb ive got my tea, lasagne, waffles, garlic bread and an ice cold glass of fanta icy lemmon :D :D :D :D mmmmm.....

Yumm, thats my favourite drink ever! [:)].

Yeah it is very hard, get to about 10 a season (home games) & as many of the local games as I can, Leeds, Walsall, Charlton (Train), MK Dons, Huddersfield & always last and first games of the season. Get to about 15/16 games.

So not my ideal but I can cope with it. Hoping to get a place in UEA in a few years time so I will hopefully get a season ticket then!!! [:)] Mind you I did have a ST until 3 years ago, we finally decided we didn''t get to enough games and it was not worth it!!

Thats still pretty good though! 15/16 games :)

I go every home, as long as im not away, and around 10 away games. I went like 16 away games last year though :/ costs too much :(

Ill prob go around 9 this year.

I miss leeds away cause im in Australia :''(

i will either be..............a: in the vulcan pub in huddersfield town centre [good for away fans. recommended]b: at home, on sofa wi beerorc: in bed with me head in me hands wondering why?

Same place as usual L- E Barclay via the Nelson same for the tin of paint job , Oh and good news I will be at the match on Saturday, not going to B-ham now