Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Just confirmed on "the scrimmage" -radio norfolk

[quote user="Admiral Nelson"]If Deehan has left does that make it available for Gunn to go back to chief scout?[/quote] Think we have had quite enough of Bryan Gunns finds

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]What is ''''football operations manager"[/quote]

Apparently he will link the Academy, reserves and first team more effectively.

[/quote]

Link them to do what?

[quote user="cityangel"]What is ''''football operations manager"[/quote]Its another term for, first team managers tea boy !

[quote user="huckster"][quote user="cityangel"]What is ''''football operations manager"[/quote]

Its another term for, first team managers tea boy !
[/quote]

That explains that then [:D]

Well done Crooky

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

Link them to do what?

[/quote]

Perhaps Lambert just likes to have a man with an eye on all three levels who can advise him on the promotion of individuals through the ranks?

Karsa''s knowedge and experience appears to be in youth football so perhaps Lambert values his judgement on how and when players progress. That''s my guess anyway! 

[quote user="Admiral Nelson"]If Deehan has left does that make it available for Gunn to go back to chief scout?[/quote]

Dear God Noooooooooooooo

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Lambo"]I hope Crooky will still be around the first team also.[/quote]

It was mentioned on radio Norfolk that he will continue as reserve team coach as well as assisting in first team coaching.

[/quote]

Ahh sweet, i think it''ll be good for the players and the new managerial team to have someone that knows the players and that the players know already.

[quote user="Admiral Nelson"]If Deehan has left does that make it available for Gunn to go back to chief scout?[/quote]lets hope not...i think Gunny''s time at NCFC has come to a sad end...still a legend Gunny[Y] .....just never a manager

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

Link them to do what?

[/quote]

So where does that leave Ricky Martin I wonder?

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

Link them to do what?

[/quote]

[/quote]with a good singing career [;)]

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

Link them to do what?

[/quote]

[/quote]As youth team coach presumably. :-|

[/quote]

Link them to do what?

[/quote]

[/quote]Living the vida loca obviously.

I don''t understand all the hype about Crook. He was a great player for the club but that doesn''t make a good coach or manager and his choice of players seems to leave a hell of a lot to be desired.

You only have to look at where Glen Hoddle is now to see that.

Crook is known to be favoured by the players who have been coached under him. I have a hunch this point was made, and thats why he still has his job.He got into a tussle with Butterworth and Gunn in the Colchester game to make changes (it seemed he was the only one who could notice things we''re going very wrong), and was behind the results in Scotland and against Wigan. All admirable points, and i''m glad he remains in his position.I have a feeling he would make a good manager myself, and perhaps we will find that out in the future, but right now i''m just glad to see he''s still with the club.

Well what he did at colchester was explained in todays EDP, a load of different stuff from fitness coaching to assesing the value of players...sounds a load of unnecessary crap if you ask me!

[quote user="book end"]Crook as next Norwich manager must be highly likely now. I think he''s got it in him.[/quote]

Then the last one leaving should put the light out![:S]

What is it with people who are continually calling for an ex Norwich player to be Manager?

Why be so inward looking? I don''t think it''s a Norfolk trait but there seems to a disproportionate number of people on this board (compared to all my supporter chums) who i) Have this fixation ii) Don''t like the way Gunn has been treated. Surely you have the answer by what has taken place on the football pitch. iii) Mr McNally is a nasty nasty man. Er no! With the backing of the new directors at least, just trying to bring the club into the 21st century.

Been listening to the Scrimmage tonight. They complain about Gunn''s dismissal saying he should have had longer then in the next breath complain because not only is the Doc still playing but to add insult to injury he was made captain.

This is the first time in years when my club has actually joined the real football world. We may not have bottomed out yet but at least it looks as if we are going to give it a good go.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Crook is an error and a opportunity to get rid missed.[/quote]Oh, how can you tell?