Sign in to follow this  
Essex_boi

Colchester fan

I think its funny that the Colchester lot have to come crying here, I wonder how many more we will get when they lose a player to us as well.Then lose 8-0 at home to us later in the season.Then we will see who is shouting "Lambert give us a wave"[:D]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"]

Or ''How to wind up an entire Norwich messageboard in 14 easy posts!''

[/quote]

If you dont mind me saying (and you probably do because thats the nature of chavs like yourself) YOU are the one who is wound up.
[/quote]

No, I support a team who is top of the league.

[/quote]

After 2 games? Come back if you''re still top at christmas.
[/quote]

3.  Do they teach you to count in Norfolk? Well done.  You got to 2 though, a vast improvment on before one suspects.

I doubt our team will "fall apart" at all. If it does, then it won''t be because our players have followed the Messiah to Norfolk that''s for sure (not this season anyway due to the clause that;s going to be part of the compensation)

I have serious doubts that many would want to follow him, purely for the way in which he has treated well respected members of our squad.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

Or ''How to wind up an entire Norwich messageboard in 14 easy posts!''

[/quote]

Alas no,  you are an illiterate Mockney that would have done us all a favour had you and your kin not crept out of some cesspool courtesy of the GLC, you’re proof that they don’t all go to Portman Road but little else.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED18%20Aug%202009%2010%3A06%3A31%3A857Oi Colchester Mockneys, watch this

Essex Boi, firstly it''s Boy if we are going to get into the way we speak etc, fuppin bumpkin.

Right... So i seem to have missed the point here... Did we all walk down to little Colchester, go past your one chip shop, one hairdressers and of course Mecca Bingo, physically pick up Lambert and all of his men?

The point you appear to be missing is, WE DIDN''T WANT LAMBERT.

He chose to leave, "The shit of Anglia" you say? Well Lambert thought differently.

Now we lost 7-1, fair enough good result for a club who would have Jamie Cureton in their all time greats list.

I do apologise for the way we have handled taking your coaching staff....

[quote user="Tookie140"]

Seriously mate you were licking his *** on saturday.

Sour Grapes.

[/quote]

I’m not your mate.  Not all of us.  Although we were beginning to tolerate him.  How does it feel to be the lowest placed club in East Anglia? You could count Dagenham though and my point would be invalid.  Yes, Dagenham only 5 places behind you.  I bet you won’t even leave the bottom 4 this season.  Don’t worry we’ll take your place as Towns rivals if you like next season.  Got any good songs we can use against them?

[quote user="wrightycool"]

Essex Boi, firstly it''s Boy if we are going to get into the way we speak etc, fuppin bumpkin.

Right... So i seem to have missed the point here... Did we all walk down to little Colchester, go past your one chip shop, one hairdressers and of course Mecca Bingo, physically pick up Lambert and all of his men?

He chose to leave, "The shit of Anglia" you say? Well Lambert thought differently.

Now we lost 7-1, fair enough good result for a club who would have Jamie Cureton in their all time greats list.

[/quote]

Cureton was the top scorer in the Championship when we had him.  I think we have good reason to call him a great.  You spent good cash on him off the back of that and couldn’t coach him like we could and he flopped!

[quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Sour Grapes.

[/quote]

I’m not your mate.  Not all of us.  Although we were beginning to tolerate him.  How does it feel to be the lowest placed club in East Anglia? You could count Dagenham though and my point would be invalid.  Yes, Dagenham only 5 places behind you.  I bet you won’t even leave the bottom 4 this season.  Don’t worry we’ll take your place as Towns rivals if you like next season.  Got any good songs we can use against them?

[/quote]Arent Cambridge United in East Anglia?

[quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="wrightycool"]

[/quote]

Cureton was the top scorer in the Championship when we had him.  I think we have good reason to call him a great.  You spent good cash on him off the back of that and couldn’t coach him like we could and he flopped!

[/quote]

Maybe he was a youth player at Norwich... wasn''t good enough... went to Colchester was the best thing you had ever seen and then we decided to buy him... did that make you angry aswell or were you not bothered?

MATE!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Sour Grapes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Arent Cambridge United in East Anglia?
[/quote]

They''re not in the football league you utter mong.  Jesus some of your fans are not helping themselves today are they? In that case, shall we include Histon, Dereham, Wivenhoe? Lol.

2 Games?

Don''t you mean three?

I would have thought that up til Christmas you can just count them on your fingers...

On and for the twunt that thought you got Cureton for free - lmao.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-476297/Cureton-gets-Norwich-woods.html

That says £800,000 or to put it another way, three Massey type 6 Combines with inverse barrels.

As a good old Norfolk bor it pains me to write this message, however the Colu fan might have a point. The way we appointed Lambert is a low point in history of the club as far as I am concerned, some may celebrate this new found nastiness, the fact remains that unless the board back their man when he starts to assemble his new  team, this ruthless approach will count for nothing. 

However, he/she clearly has not got an ear for accents if he/she thinks we sound like Worzel Gummidge, given that he had a West Country accent, a classic example of this misconception is the BBC drama "All the Kings Men" charting the story of the  Sandringham regiment lost in WWI, the accents used by the actors were more "Mummerzet Light Infantry" than Norfolk.

Lets hope us Norwich fans do not have egg dripping off our collective chins at the end of the season...

[quote user="wrightycool"][quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="wrightycool"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he was a youth player at Norwich... wasn''t good enough... went to Colchester was the best thing you had ever seen and then we decided to buy him... did that make you angry aswell or were you not bothered?

MATE!

[/quote]

Oh how you’d have loved a striker to get you 23 goals last year eh? We had him for one year.  His career best.  Signed him for nothing and made £825k profit.  Angry?!! Haha, do you know how you sound, seriously fella read back what you''ve written!

Damn good business for us, you can’t deny that!

[quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Sour Grapes.

[/quote]

[/quote]Arent Cambridge United in East Anglia?[/quote]

They''re not in the football league you utter mong.  Jesus some of your fans are not helping themselves today are they? In that case, shall we include Histon, Dereham, Wivenhoe? Lol.

[/quote]Going on the basis that you said ''lowest football club in east anglia'' then yes you can in fact include any football club east Anglia.You didnt say ''how does it feel to be the lowest placed in East Anglia currently IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGE''. Isnt it time to pop off to sports world and buy some more trackie bottoms?

[quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Sour Grapes.

[/quote]

[/quote]Thanks I would appreciate it

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="Tookie140"]

Sour Grapes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Arent Cambridge United in East Anglia?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Going on the basis that you said ''lowest football club in east anglia'' then yes you can in fact include any football club east Anglia.
You didnt say ''how does it feel to be the lowest placed in East Anglia currently IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGE''. Isnt it time to pop off to sports world and buy some more trackie bottoms?
[/quote]

Surely, surely common sense would have prevailed here? There must be hundreds of non league teams in East Anglia.  I shouldn’t have to explain it, unless it was to someone with no football intelligence.  I guess that’s what I’m dealing with here.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

I reckon the next team Colchester lose to in the league will have the manager we''ll go for.  That''s how you appoint gaffers isn''t it!?

Lol, and I thought Ipswich were the biggest mugs in this region, at least they got a half decent manager!

[/quote]

Awww someones abit upset that a bigger club have nicked there manager. Obviously you loved him otherwise you woudn''t be here trying to wind us u. FAG

Let''s face it - Lambshank has a loooot of work to do.... The only reason you are not bottom after 3 games is because a) Brighton had their ''keeper sent off and b) because Southampton started of on -10

I reckon Cambridge would probably do a job on you anyway to be fair .........

a[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

I reckon the next team Colchester lose to in the league will have the manager we''ll go for.  That''s how you appoint gaffers isn''t it!?

Lol, and I thought Ipswich were the biggest mugs in this region, at least they got a half decent manager!

[/quote]

Awww someones abit upset that a bigger club have nicked there manager. Obviously you loved him otherwise you woudn''t be here trying to wind us u. FAG

[/quote]exactly, i think its funny

This is all very silly, colchester fans are hardly going to congratulate us on taking their manager, why rise to it?For what it''s worth, his record in the past counts for nothing. Give him some time, hopefully he can make the best of the players we have and we''ll turn our fortunes around. I don''t want to be in the same situation 1 year (or 1 game) down the line where we''re looking for another manager.

[quote user="Seven Up"]Let''s face it - Lambshank has a loooot of work to do.... The only reason you are not bottom after 3 games is because a) Brighton had their ''keeper sent off and b) because Southampton started of on -10

I reckon Cambridge would probably do a job on you anyway to be fair .........[/quote]Yup he has got a lot of work to do Just its like hes working with diamond now rather than mud

[quote]Surely, surely common sense would have prevailed here? There must be hundreds of non league teams in East Anglia.  I shouldn’t have to explain it, unless it was to someone with no football intelligence.  I guess that’s what I’m dealing with here.[/quote]Yep, we''re all a bunch of thick yokels who can''t count to 3 and talk funny.  And we''ve got your manager, who you hate so much that you had to come onto this forum to fire bile at anyone and everyone for taking him away from you.  Ever heard of denial ?  [8-)]So.  You''ll be off to B & Q to get some more bits of shed to add to the, what is it, Weston Homes Community Stadium, for our arrival then.  It''s nice that there''s care in the community in your area, obviously you''re in need of some. 

Question: What do you call a retard with 8 fingers, has intercourse with their family members, talks like a complete spack, eats hay and wears wellie boots as a fashion statement?

Answer: A Norwich City fan.

I find it funny that someone who can''t even spell the word "boy" is coming here telling people how they should act and mocking us because we supposedly can''t count past 2.

If you didn''t give a hoot that we''ve stolen your manager why bother taking the time to post you daft prat. It''s clear your bothered by it.

As for all the mouth your giving as to how this season goes... it''s 3 games in, i wouldn''t get tooooo carried away just yet young man.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Seven Up"]Let''s face it - Lambshank has a loooot of work to do.... The only reason you are not bottom after 3 games is because a) Brighton had their ''keeper sent off and b) because Southampton started of on -10

I reckon Cambridge would probably do a job on you anyway to be fair .........[/quote]Yup he has got a lot of work to do Just its like hes working with diamond now rather than mud[/quote]

He''s off to Rushden next then is he ?