Sign in to follow this  
Essex_boi

Colchester fan

Lol, yes of course, Cureton said he wanted to go because of our supposed ‘lack of ambition’ haha! We got his best season he’ll ever have and flogged him for decent cash to the mugs up the road and watched them come down.

We always come out on top lads.  You’ll soon come to realise that.

Get your drunken Delia on the pitch to rally you up again.  You need it.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

Lol, yes of course, Cureton said he wanted to go because of our supposed ‘lack of ambition’ haha! We got his best season he’ll ever have and flogged him for decent cash to the mugs up the road and watched them come down.

[/quote]

Can you tell me where I can get hold of Colchester-The premiership Years dvd. I can''t seem to find it anywhere.

[quote user="King Canary"]Nice to see your best striker getting a comparison against ours.  Oh wait that''s right he isn''t yours, you had to borrow him off that lot down the road.  As for how much we wasted on Cureton?  Nothing, we got him on a free and you got relegated.
[/quote]

Lol, yes of course, Cureton said he wanted to go because of our supposed ‘lack of ambition’ haha! We got his best season he’ll ever have and flogged him for decent cash (£825k you complete mug) to the smackhead farmers up the road and watched them come down.

[quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

Well, well Norwich.  I thought much better of you as a club but after yesterday it’s safe to say you are one of our most hated clubs now.  We always thought you had a bit of integrity up in Norfolk.  I can’t believe the way you have gone about to get Lambert.  It stinks but I for one am quite happy you’ve taken him off our hands.  I haven’t rated that guy since he came here.  Yes he masterminded the 7-1 thrashing of your lot but last season we were awful and alot of that was down to him.  Expect bad handling of certain players he doesn’t want about.  Fine, you might say.  But when the lads are under contract a clever manager will not just cancel contracts of players who have 3 years left and let them leave for free.  A good manager won’t put players who the previous season were playing 1st team and represented England back in the youth team.  A good manager won’t publicly slate the youth set up, current players etc... Expect an overhaul.  You will need money for that.  Expect long ball, negative tactics.  Last season we often went home games without a single shot on goal.  He has little experience and I always felt he was living off his Champions League medal.  

Yesterday will probably turn out to be one of the best days in Colchesters history with that arrogant twat going.  You’re welcome to him. 

[/quote]

If you are pleased to see the back of him why are you so bitter? The way NCFC went about hiring Lambert was hardly sinister. Compared to how most clubs behave in the transfer market and in management recruitment I don''t think NCFC deserve to be one of your ''most hated clubs''.

The sad thing for you is that most NCFC fans don''t really care about Colchester United. You''re a nice little club with a decent new ground but it''s Ipswich who we are rivals with so whether you hate us or not we couldn''t care less.

Good luck for the season ahead; and well done for the 1-7 ... thoroughly deserved.

[/quote]

Bitter about the way you think you can just take a smaller clubs manager blatantly interviewing him behind our backs.  That’s why I’m bitter.  Alot of U’s fans liked him, but I always felt it was a case of them just supporting him, rather than actually thinking he was much cop.  He made some good signings, I’ll give him that.  But his man management skills were appaling.  Oh and by the way, that ‘nice little club’ you mention is currently sitting pretty at the top of the league whilst you languish at the bottom.  Don’t think it’ll be easy to get out.  Leeds have been down here for 3 years and only this season look likely to get out.  You’re not our rivals either, we just pity you.

and thanks, the 7-1 was good, but my Sunday team could''ve thumped your lot.

[/quote]

I''m not typing just to put in the last word (as I''m sure you will prove) but just to clarify a couple of things.

1. NCFC are not the first and won''t be the last team to hire a manager in the way we did. It is an inescapable part of how football works these days (with players and managers). If another club wants someone and that person wants to join them then they end up going. Look at C.Ronaldo and Steve Bruce for example. Chairmen can''t hold people back if they want to go ... if you don''t accept that you are living in the 1950s.

2. Congratulations for ''sitting pretty at the top of the league''. Unfortunately, no one has played 4 games yet so it''s not much to get carried away with! Being top of the league doesn''t prove that you aren''t a ''nice little club'' ... look at your stadium size, look at your average attendance and look at your history.

3. Very few Norwich fans think ''it''ll be easy to get out''. We have had a rough few years since relegation from the Premiership and most fans accept that it will take a while to rebuild and move forward. We are not a club who blindly expects promotion just by turning up to matches we know it will take time.

4. Thanks for the pity but things will turn out okay for us in the end.

Try to get over the bitterness. This is football - such things (and far worse) happen. Good luck with hiring your new manager and ushering in a new era at Colchester United.

This is my last post in this thread.  

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

You didn''t get decent cash his contract was up you wally.  THAT MEANS NO MONEY!

And we don''t need to know anything about the preferred sexual positions of Essex ''lads''

[quote user="King Canary"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

You didn''t get decent cash his contract was up you wally.  THAT MEANS NO MONEY!

And we don''t need to know anything about the preferred sexual positions of Essex ''lads''

[/quote]

Oh dear, anyone care to confirm for this mong?

We''ve behaved like a club desperate to land their number one target. I''d much prefer us treat your club like crap, rather than just "We can''t speak to him? Oh okay...we''ll just get someone who''s out of the job, because he''s crap".

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[quote user="King Canary"]Nice to see your best striker getting a comparison against ours.  Oh wait that''s right he isn''t yours, you had to borrow him off that lot down the road.  As for how much we wasted on Cureton?  Nothing, we got him on a free and you got relegated.[/quote]

Lol, yes of course, Cureton said he wanted to go because of our supposed ‘lack of ambition’ haha! We got his best season he’ll ever have and flogged him for decent cash (£825k you complete mug) to the smackhead farmers up the road and watched them come down.

[/quote]

LOL, We are kind enough to gift you 3 pts courtisy of the only Aussie who cant catch in England atmThen we take your manager

(thus far we are +1 )we will be +2 when we raid your club for a few playersand +3 when we finish above youGuys, i gotta say... The Ipswich lot are our rivals, your like a bunch of little pikey chavs in the street who you laugh at as they throw insults.Put your hoods off and go drink your bottle of cider on someone elses street corner yeh ?

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

Or ''How to wind up an entire Norwich messageboard in 14 easy posts!''

[/quote]Wind up ??? Your giving us sport !(something we have lacked at Carrow for awhile [;)] )

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

By the starting topic I would say it isn''t us who are getting wound up by a club who has taken your manager lol

If you didn''t care about Lambert resigning then why bother posting about it?  Now is time for you to move on, go to your message boards and support your team.

And when you get gates of 24,000 and are winning promotion to the CCC and Prem, then come back and crow.

Crikey, aren''t we all really wound up by a wide-boy mockney spiv.  How does the song go ?  "My garden shed is bigger than this" ?  You''ll hear it when we beat you at your garden shed no doubt.Oy Oy saveloy indeed.  Give me strength.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]If you dont mind me saying (and you probably do because thats the nature of chavs like yourself) YOU are the one who is wound up.

Nothing against Norwich or your fans personally. However, I do wish Paul Lambert nothing but the worst of luck and absolutely no success at all and if that means that your club is heading for a fall then so be it.

You will soon realise what a mercenary tool Lambchop is - hell, he even said in his first interview yesterday that he doesn''t take much notice of contracts!!!

[quote user="Seven Up"]Nothing against Norwich or your fans personally. However, I do wish Paul Lambert nothing but the worst of luck and absolutely no success at all and if that means that your club is heading for a fall then so be it. You will soon realise what a mercenary tool Lambchop is - hell, he even said in his first interview yesterday that he doesn''t take much notice of contracts!!![/quote]

Our new CEO takes no prisoners either, so that''s two of them.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Seven Up"]Nothing against Norwich or your fans personally. However, I do wish Paul Lambert nothing but the worst of luck and absolutely no success at all and if that means that your club is heading for a fall then so be it. You will soon realise what a mercenary tool Lambchop is - hell, he even said in his first interview yesterday that he doesn''t take much notice of contracts!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Bedfellows made in heaven .............

[quote user="Seven Up"]Nothing against Norwich or your fans personally. However, I do wish Paul Lambert nothing but the worst of luck and absolutely no success at all and if that means that your club is heading for a fall then so be it.

You will soon realise what a mercenary tool Lambchop is - hell, he even said in his first interview yesterday that he doesn''t take much notice of contracts!!![/quote]Fair comment

[quote user="Seven Up"]Nothing against Norwich or your fans personally. However, I do wish Paul Lambert nothing but the worst of luck and absolutely no success at all and if that means that your club is heading for a fall then so be it.

You will soon realise what a mercenary tool Lambchop is - hell, he even said in his first interview yesterday that he doesn''t take much notice of contracts!!![/quote]If he''s good enough to be picked up by a bigger club, then it means he''s done a good job here. If he gets us out of league 1, I think most of us will snap his arm off and then put the bunting out when he leaves.  Blokes that swap about every 12 months tend not to last very long.

[quote user="Seven Up"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] Bedfellows made in heaven .............[/quote]

lol you aren''t wrong there

Its all sour grapes. Colchester Zoo gets more attendance in one day then you do in a whole year. Lambert werent our number 1 target for nothing. Your team will fall apart and i can put money on us finishing above you by the end of the season

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

If you dont mind me saying (and you probably do because thats the nature of chavs like yourself) YOU are the one who is wound up.
[/quote]

No, I support a team who is top of the league.

[quote user="canaries1985"]

Its all sour grapes. Colchester Zoo gets more attendance in one day then you do in a whole year. Lambert werent our number 1 target for nothing. Your team will fall apart and i can put money on us finishing above you by the end of the season

[/quote]

£50 says we''ll go up and you''ll go down?  Is there a private message function on this crap website? Send me your details. 

[quote user="Essex_boi"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]If you dont mind me saying (and you probably do because thats the nature of chavs like yourself) YOU are the one who is wound up.[/quote]

No, I support a team who is top of the league.

[/quote]After 2 games? Come back if you''re still top at christmas.