Sign in to follow this  
Essex_boi

Colchester fan

Well, well Norwich.  I thought much better of you as a club but after yesterday it’s safe to say you are one of our most hated clubs now.  We always thought you had a bit of integrity up in Norfolk.  I can’t believe the way you have gone about to get Lambert.  It stinks but I for one am quite happy you’ve taken him off our hands.  I haven’t rated that guy since he came here.  Yes he masterminded the 7-1 thrashing of your lot but last season we were awful and alot of that was down to him.  Expect bad handling of certain players he doesn’t want about.  Fine, you might say.  But when the lads are under contract a clever manager will not just cancel contracts of players who have 3 years left and let them leave for free.  A good manager won’t put players who the previous season were playing 1st team and represented England back in the youth team.  A good manager won’t publicly slate the youth set up, current players etc... Expect an overhaul.  You will need money for that.  Expect long ball, negative tactics.  Last season we often went home games without a single shot on goal.  He has little experience and I always felt he was living off his Champions League medal.  

Yesterday will probably turn out to be one of the best days in Colchesters history with that arrogant twat going.  You’re welcome to him. 

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

Well, well Norwich.  I thought much better of you as a club but after yesterday it’s safe to say you are one of our most hated clubs now.  We always thought you had a bit of integrity up in Norfolk.  I can’t believe the way you have gone about to get Lambert.  It stinks but I for one am quite happy you’ve taken him off our hands.  I haven’t rated that guy since he came here.  Yes he masterminded the 7-1 thrashing of your lot but last season we were awful and alot of that was down to him.  Expect bad handling of certain players he doesn’t want about.  Fine, you might say.  But when the lads are under contract a clever manager will not just cancel contracts of players who have 3 years left and let them leave for free.  A good manager won’t put players who the previous season were playing 1st team and represented England back in the youth team.  A good manager won’t publicly slate the youth set up, current players etc... Expect an overhaul.  You will need money for that.  Expect long ball, negative tactics.  Last season we often went home games without a single shot on goal.  He has little experience and I always felt he was living off his Champions League medal.  

Yesterday will probably turn out to be one of the best days in Colchesters history with that arrogant twat going.  You’re welcome to him. 

[/quote]

Surprising with all the sun we''ve had that the grapes have turned out to be so sour.........

Well, well Essex_boi. Our underhand dealings are a breath of fresh air in these parts.

We aren''t nice little Norwich anymore and I''m quite chuffed that you don''t like us.

We are Norwich, super Norwich, no one likes us, we don''t care.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

Forget nice little old, Delia loving Norwich pal, that era''s over, there''s a new man in town, a man you lot loved on Saturday...........so do one with nobs on.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

Surprising with all the sun we''ve had that the grapes have turned out to be so sour.........

[/quote]

Perfectly bitter mate

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

lol talk about 2 faced.  Why would you be on here acting gutted if you didn''t think much of him in the first place???  What an idiot.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

How very contradicting ... [:)]

Loved? lol, good luck with Lambert.  He is not a good manager at all, I honestly thought you''d end up with a Boothroyd or Curbishley as you are a big club.  I can''t deny that.  But Lambert? He''s a poor manager, just you wait and see.

BTW I''m not gutted at all,  I''m pissed with the way your club handled the situation, not with him going.  Your fans on Anglia news last night were hysterical, love the accent!

I reckon the next team Colchester lose to in the league will have the manager we''ll go for.  That''s how you appoint gaffers isn''t it!?

Lol, and I thought Ipswich were the biggest mugs in this region, at least they got a half decent manager!

[quote user="Essex_boi"]BTW I''m not gutted at all,  I''m pissed with the way your club handled the situation, not with him going.  Your fans on Anglia news last night were hysterical, love the accent![/quote]At leaset we still have our accent, instead of turning into Lahndan chavs.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

I reckon the next team Colchester lose to in the league will have the manager we''ll go for.  That''s how you appoint gaffers isn''t it!?

Lol, and I thought Ipswich were the biggest mugs in this region, at least they got a half decent manager!

[/quote]have they sacked keane then?

[quote user="Essex_boi"]BTW I''m not gutted at all,  I''m pissed with the way your club handled the situation, not with him going.  Your fans on Anglia news last night were hysterical, love the accent![/quote]An accent only matched by Essex mockney. Wait till next week when we come back over and walk away with half your squad.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Essex_boi"]BTW I''m not gutted at all,  I''m pissed with the way your club handled the situation, not with him going.  Your fans on Anglia news last night were hysterical, love the accent![/quote]

At leaset we still have our accent, instead of turning into Lahndan chavs.
[/quote]

You all sound like the retarded lovechild of Ian Holloway and Wurzel Gummidge.  You must be very proud.

He does seem to be someone who like to do things his way. Not saying that is a bad thing.

He got the pitch made smaller at Colchester, bought in all his own coaching staff and even got the away fans moved to a different part of the ground.

I expect that if he does well for us he will be keen to move onto a "bigger club". That is what happens when you go for the hired gun approach.

If money is tight I wonder how much this move will cost us in compensation. Our cheif exec says the manager is the most important man at the club so if we pay a few million for a "less important" player then surely we must pay more for the most important part of our club.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]Firstly, why have a teary for the rest of your monologue when we evidently did you a favour ??LMAOsecondly, congrats... you became one of our most hated when we had to suffer your ugly imbred fans taunting  us through that 7-1Go back to your pig farm

I think Colchester did us a favour on the opening day of the season. It could have taken a few months to work out that Gunn was not up to the task but thanks to them it was proved in 90 minutes.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

If you are pleased to see the back of him why are you so bitter? The way NCFC went about hiring Lambert was hardly sinister. Compared to how most clubs behave in the transfer market and in management recruitment I don''t think NCFC deserve to be one of your ''most hated clubs''.

The sad thing for you is that most NCFC fans don''t really care about Colchester United. You''re a nice little club with a decent new ground but it''s Ipswich who we are rivals with so whether you hate us or not we couldn''t care less.

Good luck for the season ahead; and well done for the 1-7 ... thoroughly deserved.

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]http://webs.wichita.edu/depttools/depttoolsmemberfiles/reccenter/crying%20boy.jpg

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

You’re welcome to him. 

[/quote]

The sound of a jilted lover. Why, oh why feel the need to put stuff like this?

Put his tracksuit out on the lawn, feed his dinner to the dog, scratch his car, change his facebook orientation to ''gay'', and for God''s sake get over it. It''s football.

We taunted you when we won 7-1?

Seem to recall similar happening when you beat us 5-1 - chants of "We''ll never play you again" ringing round Carrot Road.

What goes around comes around!

[quote user="colufan"]We taunted you when we won 7-1? Seem to recall similar happening when you beat us 5-1 - chants of "We''ll never play you again" ringing round Carrot Road. What goes around comes around![/quote]

Wow, how long did it take you to think up that one [:O] [:|]

[quote user="Essex_boi"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Essex_boi"]BTW I''m not gutted at all,  I''m pissed with the way your club handled the situation, not with him going.  Your fans on Anglia news last night were hysterical, love the accent![/quote]

At leaset we still have our accent, instead of turning into Lahndan chavs.
[/quote]

You all sound like the retarded lovechild of Ian Holloway and Wurzel Gummidge.  You must be very proud.

[/quote]

Cup of sour grapes and slice a hard cheese Aunt Sally?

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="Essex_boi"]

[/quote]

If you are pleased to see the back of him why are you so bitter? The way NCFC went about hiring Lambert was hardly sinister. Compared to how most clubs behave in the transfer market and in management recruitment I don''t think NCFC deserve to be one of your ''most hated clubs''.

The sad thing for you is that most NCFC fans don''t really care about Colchester United. You''re a nice little club with a decent new ground but it''s Ipswich who we are rivals with so whether you hate us or not we couldn''t care less.

Good luck for the season ahead; and well done for the 1-7 ... thoroughly deserved.

[/quote]

Bitter about the way you think you can just take a smaller clubs manager blatantly interviewing him behind our backs.  That’s why I’m bitter.  Alot of U’s fans liked him, but I always felt it was a case of them just supporting him, rather than actually thinking he was much cop.  He made some good signings, I’ll give him that.  But his man management skills were appaling.  Oh and by the way, that ‘nice little club’ you mention is currently sitting pretty at the top of the league whilst you languish at the bottom.  Don’t think it’ll be easy to get out.  Leeds have been down here for 3 years and only this season look likely to get out.  You’re not our rivals either, we just pity you.

and thanks, the 7-1 was good, but my Sunday team could''ve thumped your lot.

Essex_boi, why act so bitter? Can''t you accept that your small club is nothing more than a stepping stone for bigger clubs? Lambert is no mug, he knew that a Norwich City side in shambles is still a far better prospect than that of Colcheser side on good form, purely because your club can''t hack it at Championship level, just look what happend last time.