Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Re: Ian Westlake = TW*T

[quote user="Chabal"]

I can''t see anything offensive there!

Ex town player says that beating Norwich was important to the Ipswich fans. Er, ok.

[/quote]

yeah and he goes to the local NORWICH paper and says it. knew it wouldnt take long before someone backs it up.

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"]

Ex town player says that beating Norwich was important to the Ipswich fans. Er, ok.

[/quote]

yeah and he goes to the local NORWICH paper and says it. knew it wouldnt take long before someone backs it up.

[/quote]

you think that Wetlaske went to the local Norwich paper to say it. Or do you think they singled him out as an ex-Town player. If you want someone to blame then blame the paper! Idiot.

[quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you think that Wetlaske went to the local Norwich paper to say it. Or do you think they singled him out as an ex-Town player. If you want someone to blame then blame the paper! Idiot.

[/quote]

idiot?? so when did i turn it personal onto you???  go and put you handbag away and jog back to your playground or pick on someone elses thread..... or come and find me tomorrow and call me an idiot in the murderers to my face.

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

idiot?? so when did i turn it personal onto you???  go and put you handbag away and jog back to your playground or pick on someone elses thread..... or come and find me tomorrow and call me an idiot in the murderers to my face.

[/quote]

You know the saying; If the cap fits, wear it. And yours is definitely an idiot''s cap at the moment.

[quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yours in no doubt a yellow and green wig. now go away little boy.  

[/quote]

You know the saying; If the cap fits, wear it. And yours is definitely an idiot''s cap at the moment.

[/quote]

[quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Erm.... you are the one who got personal??? where do you sit then big man or where do you drink??.  

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Chabal"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Erm.... you are the one who got personal??? where do you sit then big man or where do you drink??.  

[/quote]Glove is on the pull

Yet you can post a thread entitled ''Ian Westlake = TW*T'' simply because a local rag asked him what the game meant to him being an ex-Ipswich player.

If you can''t take it, don''t give it

Makes me laugh when people try to act tough on message boards. Prob poop your pants if he took you up on the offer. Calm down...he just called you an idiot...why do you want a confrontation? Are you a tough guy?

Perhaps you weren''t an idiot to start with .... and you didn''t make it personal ..... but your latest remarks are certainly not doing you much good!