Sign in to follow this  
up_the_us

George Burley

Do you want to f*ck off you Chavvy c*nt. Obviously you are just jealous that we can get your amanager and assistant as easy as that and he even said in his interview how NCFC shouldnt be this far down, never said that about your club did he? sorry for this rant everybody.

Do u even kno what a DVD player is, i didnt think existed in a place like colchester where they have only just discovered electricity

[quote user="ryan1992"]

Do you want to f*ck off you Chavvy c*nt. Obviously you are just jealous that we can get your amanager and assistant as easy as that and he even said in his interview how NCFC shouldnt be this far down, never said that about your club did he? sorry for this rant everybody.

[/quote]

Narrwich shouldnt be where they are!!!!!???? Hahaha funny as f*ck. Everyone is where they are because its where they deserve. You got relegated and are near the bottom cos its where you deserve. Simple as.

[quote user="NCFC1"]

Do u even kno what a DVD player is, i didnt think existed in a place like colchester where they have only just discovered electricity

[/quote]

Goes to show exactly how dim you are, lol. What with Colchester being Britain''s oldest recorded town, lol. So if anything, your the ones who have just discovered electirc. We are well ahead of you lot.

Are you really that sad that you have to spend this much time on another teams forum being a complete idiot. I actually pity people like you, your own fans probably think you are a complete muppet so you have no choice but to roam other peoples forums trying to get a little attention. Unfortunately you give a fan name to Cols fans.

i stopped off in colchester once to do a turd. don''t think that i''m the only one on this message board to consider the city as east anglia''s toilet.

If Lambert does here what Burley did at Ipswich i''l be a very happy man, minus the administration.

However the fact your managers keep leaving you to join us and Ipswich shows what a shitty little club you really are doesn''t it??

[quote user="up_the_us"]Thats ok. I stopped off in Norwich once to shag your mum. I still owe her a tenner.[/quote]

Is that the going rate for a shag off you?

Not another trappy little mockney. Jog on you little muppett. By the way all this mouthing off where were you before the match? Behind old bill sucking on a lollipop as per usual. Barsiders who are they? Clowns.

"No wait she stills owes me a tenner"

she''ll happily pay you in full. she suggests putting it towards getting a penis extension.

[quote user="GeeBee"]"No wait she stills owes me a tenner"

she''ll happily pay you in full. she suggests putting it towards getting a penis extension.[/quote][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/DMA-46_LRG.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

Not another trappy little mockney. Jog on you little muppett. By the way all this mouthing off where were you before the match? Behind old bill sucking on a lollipop as per usual. Barsiders who are they? Clowns.

[/quote]

Wahey! A messageboard hooligan!

If you weren''t unhappy that Lambert had left you wouldn''t be posting on here would you?

Colchester supporters weren''t quite so critical when he kept your c***** little club in league one last season.

Must be embarrassing to be top of the league and lose your management team to a club that''s second bottom!

Haha typical Col Who fans! Cocky b*stards who think they will win the f''ing league is there''s after 3 flookey wins! Beating Yeovil 2-1 at home when we beat them 4-0 away is notnl exactly great. I have too Colchester supporting mates (who actually go to games) and they know they will not get promoted and they are hoping for a top half finish maximum...atleast they talk some sense!!!

[quote user="uptheus"][quote user="GoldenNugget"][quote user="YoungCanary"]

Wow it''s funny seeing these people with too much time on their hands but to come on another team''s forum and talk rubbish. It''s also funny that they seem to be so cocky considering their team is top after 3 games. Yes we have been s**t so far this season, yes we did get spanked 7-1. But will colchester finish top? i dont think so. So get a life and stop wasting our time with your pointless, pathetic and go back to school little boy.

[/quote]

He needs to do something until the welfare comes in
[/quote]

Welfare!!!??? haha brillaint. I funnily enough work for Social Services.

Anyway how is it down there near the bottom of League 1? Any good? lol[/quote]

I''m sure social services would be happy to know members of their staff are trolling. 

Watch it mate only thing we''ll be doing is ramming our shotguns up your arse and shooting you back to essex.

immature banter, is this what you resort to now, face it, Lambert said himself '' I couldn''t turn down the oppurtunity to manage Norwich, they are just a massive club'' and that was even after to beat us 7-1. And just for the recored, your a small shitty little town in essex full of pikeys and slags, and you really think we give a damn about you, you will never be as big as us, you will never get crowds like we do, and last but not least we will never ever ever ever ever look at the fixture with you in the same amount of relevance as we do we ipswich!

You are nothing!

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"]If you weren''t unhappy that Lambert had left you wouldn''t be posting on here would you?

Colchester supporters weren''t quite so critical when he kept your c***** little club in league one last season.

Must be embarrassing to be top of the league and lose your management team to a club that''s second bottom![/quote]Almost as embarrassing as being 22 places below a team that averages 4,300 home fans, finishing below them in 2006-2007 & getting beat 7-1 by them

[quote user="cosmos67"]

Watch it mate only thing we''ll be doing is ramming our shotguns up your arse and shooting you back to essex.

immature banter, is this what you resort to now, face it, Lambert said himself '' I couldn''t turn down the oppurtunity to manage Norwich, they are just a massive club'' and that was even after to beat us 7-1. And just for the recored, your a small shitty little town in essex full of pikeys and slags, and you really think we give a damn about you, you will never be as big as us, you will never get crowds like we do, and last but not least we will never ever ever ever ever look at the fixture with you in the same amount of relevance as we do we ipswich!

You are nothing!

[/quote]Banter is banter, don''t get your knickers in a twist.Pikeys & slags - Are you confusing us with Southend? - Not sure a county of inward looking people have the best sense of geography but there is a vast difference between North & South Essex. we will never ever ever ever ever look at the fixture with you in the same amount of relevance as we do we ipswich either, but there is nothing wrong with being our 4th biggest rivals this season is there?