Sign in to follow this  
up_the_us

George Burley

Paul Lambert going to you, is just like when George Burley left us to take over Ipswich.

All Lambert will do is talk about ''winning'', but it won''t work. He will drag you down further and further. You lot are just as bad as Ipswich. Don''t worry, when you come here, we will w*nk all over you. I still remember when  Phil Parkinson came back with Hull City. They took the lead 1-0. And we won 5-1. We taunted him all match, and he got the sack the next day. Hahaha good luck Naaaarwich.

Who would have thought it? Norwich and Ipswich on the same tractor, I mean boat.

LOL. If he drags us down we will sack him, he didn''t drag you down so...

If Lambert goes on to achieve half of what Burley did at Ipswich (minus administration) I''d be a happy man.

The number of Col U fans that have come on this board in the last few days just shows how bitter and angry you are about losing him.

[quote user="uptheus"]Paul Lambert going to you, is just like when George Burley left us to take over Ipswich.

All Lambert will do is talk about ''winning'', but it won''t work. He will drag you down further and further. You lot are just as bad as Ipswich. Don''t worry, when you come here, we will w*nk all over you. I still remember when  Phil Parkinson came back with Hull City. They took the lead 1-0. And we won 5-1. We taunted him all match, and he got the sack the next day. Hahaha good luck Naaaarwich.

Who would have thought it? Norwich and Ipswich on the same tractor, I mean boat.

[/quote]

Tracey''s rung for you to say that she needs you to go home and help her squeeze into her spandex leggings so she can get down the amusement arcade and blow this week''s family allowance.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Not another troll, just go away! We are a bigger club than you!
[/quote]

Another supporter who things they are a ''big'' club. try telling that to Leeds United.
The term ''Big club'' comes from who better a team is then the other. Therefore WE are the bigger club. 7-1 7-1 7-1 7-1 7-1.

Who needs Paul Lambert, we''ve got Joe Dunne!!!!

Paul Lambert woooooahhhh Paul Lambet woooooahhh, he used to be number 1, but now he''s just a c*nt. Paul Lambert woooooaaahhh

... and Danny Dyer phoned, he wants his catchphrases back. It''s been like an open audition for a Guy Ritchie movie since you chancers started coming on here, strap on a pair and f*ck off

Wow it''s funny seeing these people with too much time on their hands but to come on another team''s forum and talk rubbish. It''s also funny that they seem to be so cocky considering their team is top after 3 games. Yes we have been s**t so far this season, yes we did get spanked 7-1. But will colchester finish top? i dont think so. So get a life and stop wasting our time with your pointless, pathetic and go back to school little boy.

[quote user="YoungCanary"]

Wow it''s funny seeing these people with too much time on their hands but to come on another team''s forum and talk rubbish. It''s also funny that they seem to be so cocky considering their team is top after 3 games. Yes we have been s**t so far this season, yes we did get spanked 7-1. But will colchester finish top? i dont think so. So get a life and stop wasting our time with your pointless, pathetic and go back to school little boy.

[/quote]

We''ll never play you again after this season when you get relegated! haha Go on Paul Lambert!!!! Wayyyyyyy!

[quote user="YoungCanary"]

[/quote]He needs to do something until the welfare comes in

It''s amazing, all this time focusing on how scummy most Ipswich fans are, and we''ve overlooked how brainless Colchester fans are.

By the way if you guys are going to ''w*nk'' all over us, you''re going to need more supporters. 

[quote user="GoldenNugget"][quote user="YoungCanary"]

[/quote]

He needs to do something until the welfare comes in
[/quote]

Welfare!!!??? haha brillaint. I funnily enough work for Social Services.

Anyway how is it down there near the bottom of League 1? Any good? lol

Sour grapes after he decided to go to a bigger club really. 3 games into the season and you think we are getting relegated? Wow so are Liverpool going down from the prem aswell? they lost their 1st game!

[quote user="GoldenNugget"]You will do what all over us......[:^)]

Think you have the wrong board mate, try boys4boys.com
[/quote]

LOL!!! This gay Col U fan obviously is not a happy bunny!

Why should the moderators remove these threads when it''s half the idiots on here who think its fun to feed the troll who will just keep on coming back if you do just that... just IGNORE them

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will squirt my jizz over you.

Ohh sorry i didnt realise you were 10. My bad. Noooo manager at colchester?? I think so [:D]

[quote user="Brendan"]Ohh sorry i didnt realise you were 10. My bad. Noooo manager at colchester?? I think so [:D][/quote]

Well if I''m 10, you shouldn''t be having them kind of thoughts about me.

Btw is your mum your sister?

What the hell have Colchester got going for them? NOTHING.

When you think of it, if Colchester were that good why would Lambert leave?

Well here are a few pointers why

1. Never ever will Colchester get into the Premier League

2. Never ever will they see over 25,000 fans at their home ground week in week out, even if it were big enough.

3. Norwich are a far bigger club than Colchester.

[quote user="up_the_us"][quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will squirt my jizz over you.[/quote]

Ok... Sure you aren''t an Ipswich fan?

Yep sister is mother, brother is father and i have webbed feet, cant read and drive a tractor. Got it in one mate well done. Dont you think its a bit immature/homosexual to be saying your "going to jizz on another mans face?"

Well if I''m 10, you shouldn''t be having them kind of thoughts about me.

yes, we have all seen the Jimmy Carr DVD in which he states that line in response to a comment from the audience. It appears other than "jizzing on my face" your material is a bit thin on the ground. a lot like your fan base in fact

i''ve got to say that i like this character, up-the-u''s. i think that we should welcome poor people like him to our notice board. it is only through interacting with us norwich fans that he can appreciate what it is to be part of a group of people respected and applauded throughout the land. we may have a poor team at the moment, but we''re a nice bunch, there are lots of us and we''re more than happy to take on another (paul lambert, ian culverhouse, gary karsa) lost and lonely soul from down the road...