Sign in to follow this  
Ou Est Anselin?

Who are you?

I''m 26, work as a Maths Teacher at a private school in Ipswich :(

Supported Norwich for 20 years first match was a 1-0 win against liverpool. Dave Phillips penalty. Forgot the chair backs go back up and fell on my arse when we scored!!

I''m 20 years of age and spend my time between home in Seething and university in Sheffield. Been a season ticket holder for 10 years and try to get to as many away games as possible.

Although at uni seemed to be surrounded by ipswich fans [:(]

Still getting texts about the Colchester game

21 M  Born in South London but currently go to uni in Newcastle.  My dad''s a Norwich fan so grew up supporting them, but only started going to games 7/8 years ago, originally just London away games but since my dad''s moved back to Norfolk and got himself season tickets (Lower Barclay w00t) I''ve been making it to home games aswell.

31 and work for the Council, wife is from the US, 2 kids and i have no idea what my first game was as i was too young to remember, i guess that means i''ve been a supporter for about 30 years.

Live in Lakenham but am gonna be moving soon, been barrowing soil into a skip all day in preparation for moving house!

Oh and i am not a Delia supporter!

[quote user="Chris Martin"]I''m 26, work as a Maths Teacher at a private school in Ipswich :( ![/quote]

Dear god...

you have got your work cut out there...

Good move getting out of Lakenham, the place is a dump, glad I got off of Cavell Rd when I did.

I''m 41 and haven''t been posting here for a while, used to a bit but got bored of the whining!!

First started supporting the Canaries in 1992 when I was first posted to RAF Coltishall and haven''t looked back. I have been a season ticket holder for about 10 years and now my two sons are also.

My favourite drink is red wine and my fave player was Iwan.

[quote user="Mr Gunn''s tasty daughter"]I''m 17 and fit[/Im 40 and fat....... No, only joshing as apparently i'' rather, '' Buff'', for my age. (whatever that means?)]

[quote user="Mr Gunn''s tasty daughter"]I''m 17 and fit[/Im 40 and fat....... No, only joshing as apparently i'' rather, '' Buff'', for my age. (whatever that means?)]

Not far from there, am on Beeching Road. Old bill drove down our road on 5 occasions today. Think i will let a room out to them they are down this road so much.

62, supporter since early sixties when living in Holt. First match home vs Northampton when Kevin Keelan got sent off for thumping (Frank?) Large, 30+ yards from his goal. Priceless!

I now live in Lancashire and see most of the away g ames in the northwest.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lambo"]LOL, i can''t talk, i''m only 5''8.[/quote]

lol so if I wore my 4inch heels i would in fact be taller than you

[/quote]

But then he''d have to get his 6 inch heels on.... [:P]
[/quote]

LMAO he''d break something trying to walk in those

[8] 6''2, eyes o'' blue, now i wanna know Who Are You?!? [8] [:P]

Na seriously, im 19, 6''2 live in Diss, starting uni in..... Ipswich! [:$] in september, studying computer games design. Had a season ticket for 7 years... yet despite that, ever the optimist! [:D]

I''m 17, born in Great Yarmouth and a student at ENSFC about to start my A levels in German, Psychology and French. Never reli used to like footy but went to a few games with my Middle School and loved it! Carried on going to the odd cup game when I could make it; no-one in my family goes to footy games other than my Uncle who''s also a City fan and works for N.U. Got a season ticket with my mate and his Dad for the 2007/2008 been going ever since, only missed one home game for nearly 3 years cos I had already booked a trip to Lille with my High School. Been playing the bass for a year now, was taught basic bass and then selft taught from then on, play nearly every day for around 3 hours. Love all sorts of music reli. Lived in 9 different places and now moving again lol.

Couldn''t think of much else to fit in there lol, that''s me in a nutshell!

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]

[8] 6''2, eyes o'' blue, now i wanna know Who Are You?!? [8] [:P]

Na seriously, im 19, 6''2 live in Diss, starting uni in..... Ipswich! [:$] in september, studying computer games design. Had a season ticket for 7 years... yet despite that, ever the optimist! [:D]

[/quote]

Dude.. do i know you then??? Surely you must have been my year at school??

^Aimed at Drunkenmonkey incase he can''t be bothered to work through all that quoting business that doesn''t seem to work for me.

[quote user="foggo7"]I''m male 44 5''8 15 stone I enjoy chinese kung fu and fishing
[/quote]

I''m male 44 5''8 11 stone I enjoy salad kung fu and fishing

[quote user="Lambo"]^Aimed at Drunkenmonkey incase he can''t be bothered to work through all that quoting business that doesn''t seem to work for me.[/quote]

Um.. unless you went to Debenham High School or Northgate Sixth Form in Ipshite, then sorry, cant remember any Lamberts...[:$]

I didnt go to School in Diss, only moved here a year ago, and had a gap year after sixth form so.....[:^)]

Just turned 53. " Pirate " Bristol Rovers nickname ( family connection ). Avatar = 8 yr old son Ben. DO NOT have your own kids at my age ( not that he was planned ), bloody hard work, only post on here every 10 - 14 days, toooooooooooo.....................tired most of the time !

Glasgow guy, mum born in Norfolk, I''ve followed NCFC ever since seeing them in the Texaco Cup in 1973.

Tom, 26, lived in Great Yarmouth up until 2 years ago when I moved to Billericay for work. I''m currently Coordinating a Stop Smoking service for young people across South West Essex (yes, I know, its VERY challenging! lol). Get to as many home games as I can and do the London / Essex away games as well as the odd further afield efforts.

Been a supporter since day one, following the footsteps of my dads side of the family who mostly have or have had season tickets. You just cant been being a Norwich fan as far as I''m concered, nothing compares with turning up at an away ground and hearing a few thousand familiar accents :-)

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

Tom, 26, lived in Great Yarmouth up until 2 years ago when I moved to Billericay for work. I''m currently Coordinating a Stop Smoking service for young people across South West Essex (yes, I know, its VERY challenging! lol). Get to as many home games as I can and do the London / Essex away games as well as the odd further afield efforts.

Been a supporter since day one, following the footsteps of my dads side of the family who mostly have or have had season tickets. You just cant been being a Norwich fan as far as I''m concered, nothing compares with turning up at an away ground and hearing a few thousand familiar accents :-)

[/quote]

CT, you should have promoted your facebook page here mate!!  Its called ''pinkun m/b'' I think, search for it if your a member.

[quote user="Horse Manure"]

[quote user="foggo7"]I''m male 44 5''8 15 stone I enjoy chinese kung fu and fishing[/quote]

I''m male 44 5''8 11 stone I enjoy salad kung fu and fishing

[/quote]that''ll be why there''s 4 stone difference between us