Sign in to follow this  
Ou Est Anselin?

Who are you?

I''m 28 yers old, Male, 6''0, City Fan for 19 tears, sorry ''years'' :P

Former employee of the club, now unemployed of my own accord to accomodate my music production and the free time to drink more cider.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Ou Est Anselin"]Apologies if this has been done before... Just thought it might be ''fun'' to find out out a bit about each other, behind the alias and avatar. Me? Well i''m 23 years of age. Originally from North Walsham, now live in Nottingham after moving here to go to Uni. Now working as a manager of a department of a certain energy supplier. So, who are YOU?[/quote]

Hmmm ok I will play seeing as I can''t do much else.

I am 41, female, 5 ft 4 and live near Dereham.  I was born in Bethnal Green, London, raised in Kent until I was 16, then moved to Norfolk with my parents when they bought a business.  I have supported the canaries for 25 years.  I am very happily married with 3 daughters and 4 grand children and one due on Valentines day 2010. 

[/quote] You short arse WAY :P[/quote]

Cheeky chappy lol [:P]

Besides all good things come in small packages [:D]

[/quote]

I think a lot of men would agree with that!

I am over 30 and under 40, male, living in loughborough (between Nottingham, Leicester and Derby, just to give a few of you a geography lesson), have a partner who is French (and isn''t as tall as me when wearing 4 inch heels), keep guinea pigs (as pets, not food), enjoys running and earns money by doing a job. I confess to being a West ham fan as a youngster in Norwich but soon changed once i''d left East Anglia.

Starsign - the Ostrich

favourite colour - See through

Likes - Peace and quiet. Norwich Winning. Women, especially their jiggly bits.

Dislikes - Noise. Norwich losing.

Favorite day of the week - Monday

6.5" tall

Sagittarius

Supported city since 89/90 season

Nearly 30 but don''t act it

Have my own 3 bed house with my girlfriend who is 6 months pregnant

Drives a black ford focus zetec

Dark hair, brown eyes with stubble.

I''m 32 years old, living in Brighton, simply because it''s ace. I''m a Software Engineer, which is less boring (for me) than it sounds (to you).

I''m Matt Juler, one of the rare few that actually posts without an alias!

Lived in Oulton Broad until moving south to go to uni in Guildford 10 years ago. Stayed in and around the London area and currently working in the delights of Slough!

I''m on the committee of the Capital Canaries and have just started my second season as Away Travel organiser.

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Ou Est Anselin"]Apologies if this has been done before... Just thought it might be ''fun'' to find out out a bit about each other, behind the alias and avatar. Me? Well i''m 23 years of age. Originally from North Walsham, now live in Nottingham after moving here to go to Uni. Now working as a manager of a department of a certain energy supplier. So, who are YOU?[/quote]

Hmmm ok I will play seeing as I can''t do much else.

I am 41, female, 5 ft 4 and live near Dereham.  I was born in Bethnal Green, London, raised in Kent until I was 16, then moved to Norfolk with my parents when they bought a business.  I have supported the canaries for 25 years.  I am very happily married with 3 daughters and 4 grand children and one due on Valentines day 2010. 

[/quote] You short arse WAY :P[/quote]

Cheeky chappy lol [:P]

Besides all good things come in small packages [:D]

[/quote] I think a lot of men would agree with that![/quote]

Oo-er lol

I’m the other one on here that posts in my own name. I go to matches with my elder daughter Gemma, and we sit in the River End upper tier block T. I’ve lived in the capital all my life as my Mum and Dad moved to London in the 60’s. I wasn’t allowed to support any other team by my parents!

I’m in my fourth year as the home travel officer for the Capital Canaries which is plenty of work, but well worth all the trouble as I’ve met so many decent City fans (and a few not so decent ones!) over the years.

I’ve written quite a few of the Capital Canaries articles in the PinkUn, something which I’ve done since 2003.