Sign in to follow this  
Ou Est Anselin?

Who are you?

Apologies if this has been done before...

Just thought it might be ''fun'' to find out out a bit about each other, behind the alias and avatar.

Me? Well i''m 23 years of age. Originally from North Walsham, now live in Nottingham after moving here to go to Uni. Now working as a manager of a department of a certain energy supplier.

So, who are YOU?

19, i share our new manager''s surname, I spend my time between at home in Diss or with my girlfriend in Oulton Broad. I''ve supported City since i was 6. Currently un-employed after being made redundant in June.

[quote user="Ou Est Anselin"]Apologies if this has been done before... Just thought it might be ''fun'' to find out out a bit about each other, behind the alias and avatar. Me? Well i''m 23 years of age. Originally from North Walsham, now live in Nottingham after moving here to go to Uni. Now working as a manager of a department of a certain energy supplier. So, who are YOU?[/quote]

Hmmm ok I will play seeing as I can''t do much else.

I am 41, female, 5 ft 4 and live near Dereham.  I was born in Bethnal Green, London, raised in Kent until I was 16, then moved to Norfolk with my parents when they bought a business.  I have supported the canaries for 25 years.  I am very happily married with 3 daughters and 4 grand children and one due on Valentines day 2010. 

[quote user="Dogger in Blue Square"]It''s like the intro to some naff daytime quiz show lol!![/quote]and the funny anecdote where you slipped on a banana skin and your face ended up between a barmaid''s breasts

[quote user="Dogger in Blue Square"]It''s like the intro to some naff daytime quiz show lol!!
[/quote]

lol but it''s a bit of fun, go onnnnnnnnnn dogger ya know ya wanna [:P]

Hi my name is Bernard, i''m 63 years old and a retired civil servant and have been married for 34 years to my lovely wife Rita."Do you have any funny stories to tell"No but i like to keep Pidgeons[:|]

43 year old male living in newton flotman been season ticket holder for many years in the snakepit.my picture was taken during our away cup trip to chelsea we lost 4 0.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Ou Est Anselin"]Apologies if this has been done before... Just thought it might be ''fun'' to find out out a bit about each other, behind the alias and avatar. Me? Well i''m 23 years of age. Originally from North Walsham, now live in Nottingham after moving here to go to Uni. Now working as a manager of a department of a certain energy supplier. So, who are YOU?[/quote]

I am 41, female, 5 ft 4 and live near Dereham.  I was born in Bethnal Green, London, raised in Kent until I was 16, then moved to Norfolk with my parents when they bought a business.  I have supported the canaries for 25 years.  I am very happily married with 3 daughters and 4 grand children and one due on Valentines day 2010. 

[/quote]

You short arse WAY :P

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] You short arse WAY :P[/quote]

Cheeky chappy lol [:P]

Besides all good things come in small packages [:D]

[quote user="Lambo"]LOL, i can''t talk, i''m only 5''8.[/quote]

lol so if I wore my 4inch heels i would in fact be taller than you

[/quote]

Unless you wear your hair spikey, then you''d be taller than me lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Unless you wear your hair spikey, then you''d be taller than me lol

[/quote]

LOL, i hate going out with my girlfriend when she''s in heels, she''s marginally taller than me then.

As for my hair... it''s kinda spikey n messy at the back but if your a snooker fan then the easiest way to describe it is Judd Trump but to cut a long stroy short... yes you''d be taller than me in heels *walks of sulking*

Well, I was reincarnated a while ago, I love listening to music whilst in the car, recently I was reveiled to be someone I''m not on a Sunday night show on BBC 2.  I never break character and can be seen pretty much all the time in a white racing suit.

[quote user="King Canary"]Well, I was reincarnated a while ago, I love listening to music whilst in the car, recently I was reveiled to be someone I''m not on a Sunday night show on BBC 2.  I never break character and can be seen pretty much all the time in a white racing suit.[/quote]Do you really know two facts about ducks, both of which are wrong? Do you really have a digital face?

I''m fourteen, have supported City for 9 years & live in Nottingham. I did have a season ticket until 3 years ago when we decided to cancel it because we were only managing to get to 8/9 games a season. I now get to as many home games as I can & go to all the local away games, Hudderfield, MK Dons, Leed, Walsall, Charlton (Train), Leyton Orient (train) & Brighton (holiday) + both first game of the season & last.

So I get to about 15/16/17 games a season...

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="King Canary"]Well, I was reincarnated a while ago, I love listening to music whilst in the car, recently I was reveiled to be someone I''m not on a Sunday night show on BBC 2.  I never break character and can be seen pretty much all the time in a white racing suit.[/quote]Do you really know two facts about ducks, both of which are wrong? Do you really have a digital face?[/quote]Well I know that ducks spontaneously combust if they see their reflection in a mirror.  That and they can''t fly.  When you say digital, do you mean I look as if I have been Photoshopped to perfection, then yes.  Yes I do.

[/quote]But then he''d have to get his 6 inch heels on.... [:P]