Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

OT: Anyone getting exam results tomorrow

I remember getting them! good luck everyone getting them, I''m sure you''ll all be out celebrating on Thursday night!

I am indeed collecting results tomorrow, had completely forgotten about them until a few days ago and can honestly say I have no expectations as a result!

At least I remembered this year, maybe thats a good omen

Yes I am, can''t say I''m looking forward to it. [:|]

I screwed up last year so I had to do GCSE resits, going into last years results day I wasnt confident whatsoever.This year however after doing 4 gcse subjects I am far more confident. Unfortunately (sp?) this years gcse results day isnt til the 27th of august, the waiting and the suspense is killing me!

Yep AS results.I''ve got a job interview tomorrow as well. Not going to be a good day.

I am. Getting my As results. Really worried because I have to get a certain set of grades for the Uni''s I want to go to.

Good luck everybody.

Good luck all, I got mine last year and got pretty much what I was expecting, which in some ways was nice as it wasnt a disappointment.

Remember, the exams are done now so no worrying, with A Levels you get what you put into it!

[quote user="NottsCanary"]yup, A2 results, see if I get into uni!! I''m really confident.......not wiping my backside every 5 mins at all!.....lol[/quote]

can''t be a bad thing!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I am. Getting my As results. Really worried because I have to get a certain set of grades for the Uni''s I want to go to.

Good luck everybody.

[/quote]

What unis??

[quote user="Aruskinncfc"]Thanks.Gonna need it, as i''ve taken Law, History, Psychology and English Language...What time are most people getting them?[/quote]9.30am for me.My subjects were Maths (need an A) and Chem, ICT and Physics (needs two Bs from those). None are certainties, could go either way!All the best to everyone else. [Y]

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="Aruskinncfc"]Thanks.
Gonna need it, as i''ve taken Law, History, Psychology and English Language...
What time are most people getting them?[/quote]

9.30am for me.

My subjects were Maths (need an A) and Chem, ICT and Physics (needs two Bs from those). None are certainties, could go either way!

All the best to everyone else. [Y]
[/quote]

Maths A-Level yuck, if you fail it dont worry!

Getting mine tomorrow. Not too confident. subjects are Business, Economics and psychology. Only need 3 d''s to get into uni. Business I should hopefully get a B in its just the other two subjects that are a bit of a bitch and really aint at all confident about them

Best of luck people! Went through this myself this time last year, so I know exactly how you all feel :)

Make the most of the celebrations, good luck for tomorrow morning!

9.30am for me.

My subjects were Maths (need an A) and Chem, ICT and Physics (needs two Bs from those). None are certainties, could go either way!

[/quote]

ABB - exactly what I need from the 3 subjects I''m keeping (Government&Politics, ICT and English Language).

Where do you want to go? My first choice at the minute is Sheffield. Others include Leicester, Leeds, Newcastle, Loughborough, etc.

I''m getting mine tomorrow morning at 10. Only AS results but still, i need to do well enough to stay on at college :/

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="Aruskinncfc"]Thanks.Gonna need it, as i''ve taken Law, History, Psychology and English Language...What time are most people getting them?[/quote]9.30am for me.My subjects were Maths (need an A) and Chem, ICT and Physics (needs two Bs from those). None are certainties, could go either way!All the best to everyone else. [Y][/quote]

ABB - exactly what I need from the 3 subjects I''m keeping (Government&Politics, ICT and English Language).

Where do you want to go? My first choice at the minute is Sheffield. Others include Leicester, Leeds, Newcastle, Loughborough, etc.

[/quote]If you choose Leicester, and I am assuming you mean the real one, not DMU then you will not regret it, I guarantee it.

[/quote]UEA. Before anyone screams "you boring sod" I should probably point out I don''t live in Norwich (or anywhere that close), the maths department there is very decent and it means I can have a season ticket (woohoo, lucky me [:(])I didn''t actually apply anywhere else - I know I know, that makes me weird too. If I don''t get the grades and I can''t talk them into taking me I''d sooner do some exams again and re-apply next year than go somewhere I''m not interested in.

I have to wait till next week to get my GCSE results. Its the day of my College interview. [:|]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

9.30am for me.

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you choose Leicester, and I am assuming you mean the real one, not DMU then you will not regret it, I guarantee it.
[/quote]

You wouldnt happen to have a considered opinion on DMU, would you?

Havnt found many opportunities for one of those, is all.