Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

If this is not sign how bad things have got!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]That 1 of our players actually feels swansea is a better move then staying at Norwich!!!
Hope you proud Delia!
[/quote]

I''m guessing that English is your second language?

It has nothing to do with the status o fthe club whatsoever. All down to hard, cold cash. If Swansea, Merthyr Tydfil or Barry Island U11s have deeper pockets then that''s where our lad will wash up.

Loyalty is only an afflictio affecting fans. Players and managers have no qualms about jumping ship to make a few quid more

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Spot on Canary Charge. So times change as others have said but they have changed for the worse for us big time![/quote]Eh? How the hell can he be "spot on" if there has been no evidence to suggest that Wes would prefer a move to Swansea than staying with City? Have IQs taken a sudden dip in the last hour? [:|]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]That 1 of our players actually feels swansea is a better move then staying at Norwich!!!
Hope you proud Delia!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]

Eh? How the hell can he be "spot on" if there has been no evidence to suggest that Wes would prefer a move to Swansea than staying with City? Have IQs taken a sudden dip in the last hour? [:|]
[/quote]

The last hour? [^o)][;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]Spot on Canary Charge. So times change as others have said but they have changed for the worse for us big time![/quote]

Eh? How the hell can he be "spot on" if there has been no evidence to suggest that Wes would prefer a move to Swansea than staying with City? Have IQs taken a sudden dip in the last hour? [:|]
[/quote]

We''ll see if he moves on or not soon enough but my point was that we have fallen a long long way in a very short space of time. Didn''t need much of an IQ to work that out to be honest.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

If Hooligan doesn''t fancy fighting for City, then, err? sod off!

[/quote]

I have to agree mate, we need the players 110% dedication, and if he can''t give that then AFAIC he can nob right off lol

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]Spot on Canary Charge. So times change as others have said but they have changed for the worse for us big time![/quote]Eh? How the hell can he be "spot on" if there has been no evidence to suggest that Wes would prefer a move to Swansea than staying with City? Have IQs taken a sudden dip in the last hour? [:|][/quote]

We''ll see if he moves on or not soon enough but my point was that we have fallen a long long way in a very short space of time. Didn''t need much of an IQ to work that out to be honest.

[/quote]Certainly not but it appeared that you were agreeing with the OP''s point about Hooly preferring a move to Swansea. [Y]

Yes we have fallen - the key reminder of this is to look at the league table which one shockingly says league one and then even more alarmingly has us in a relegation slot.

That a club from the league above us is interested in one of our players or that one of our players is interested in playing in a league above where he currently is gives me no sign of how bad things have got tbh.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]That 1 of our players actually feels swansea is a better move then staying at Norwich!!!Hope you proud Delia![/quote]

[/quote]im guessing your a c@nt??

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]That 1 of our players actually feels swansea is a better move then staying at Norwich!!!Hope you proud Delia![/quote]

[/quote]im guessing your a c@nt??[/quote]*You''re* [;)][Y]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]im guessing your a c@nt??[/quote]*You''re* [;)][Y][/quote]

lol! but you get what i mean!!!