Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

One signing away from top half finish

It is my belief that we are one signing short of success. We need the fast foil for Holt.

Now some will say Cody Mac- but I think he is not quite the ticket yet and is wasting too many chances. Had he converted the first half efforts at Exeter and Brentford we would have 6 point IMO

So I say ship out Curo and get a goalscorer, it would sort a lot out....mind you another central mud and right back would help but nit as much as the poacher methinks.

Someone like Lisbie me thinks :(

Hes quick and can finish.

Maybe Otsemobor up front?

Hes very quick and no doubt can finish :P

Honestly! :|

Not really, we didnt have a manager for 2 of them games. And the first game was with Mr Gunn

Two of the games were against promoted league two clubs, and the genuine league one club battered us.

[quote user="Penfold"]One point from three games suggests otherwise. We''re in a relegation battle, face up to it.[/quote]Has it never occurred to you how much is down to chance? If Cody had taken his first chance against Brentford the result could have gone completely the other way. Likewise against Yeovil - if the penalty hadn''t have been given they could have scored first & won the match.That''s why promotion & relegation are settled over a season.

A promoted leaugue 2 club is prob a harder game than a mid table league one club ask man united how playing burnley away was for them.. full of confidence plus fans 100% behind there team. i think we do have a mid table team but we are a long way from bouncing straight back up!!!

some of youare so depressing and all doom and gloom , new manager new start , we got a decent squad and good youngsters , get hughes and stef playing and we will be up near the top by christmas  !!!!!

Is Rickie Lambert quick, if so we should have scraped all money we can and signed him. Lambert + Holt partnership with Cody Mac, Martin & Maric would have got us promoted.

If what people are saying is true (if we don''t get promotion then admin is on the cards) then why didn''t we just blow every last bit of cash we had got to get us promoted?

Lisbie mite be a scum but i would still have him, anyway ipswich could have the choice of money or loan. and i know what i would do.

Im sure Leon Mckenzie would love to leave Championship high flyers Coventry for League 1 Relegation Battled Norwich City.

Them 2 descriptions go by the league standings :P

[quote user="singing canary"]i think a perminent keeper , left back, right back, two quick wingers , and a creative midfielder is needed !!![/quote]Don''t forget a striker too.

If you actually way this all up  .......... we only need 1 signing is a true statement, and its not Paul Lambert, its not even Paul Jewel, its Paul Fkg Daniels we need !

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

How about:

1 experienced pacey striker

3 midfielders that are not invisible

1 pacey CB

and thats just for starters!

[/quote]Would you like to add some names to them positions??? interested in seeing what sort of players others think should be at CR [Y] we defo need some and i hope the board have money to give to Lambert...he needs to act quick as the clock is ticking...we cannot afford to wait until January as i feear we will be well out of touch with the leading pack by then.

[quote user="huckster"]If you actually way this all up  .......... we only need 1 signing is a true statement, and its not Paul Lambert, its not even Paul Jewel, its Paul Fkg Daniels we need !
[/quote]lmao...quality[Y]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]i just realised 4 teams get relegated in league 1

oh the fun of being a norwich fan.......
[/quote]never a dull day....rather NCFC then  manpoo [Y] or being a plastic supporter....city-till-i-die[Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]Im sure Leon Mckenzie would love to leave Championship high flyers Coventry for League 1 Relegation Battled Norwich City.

[/quote]

I could have sworn Mckenzie is a free agent right now???

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="Brendan"]Im sure Leon Mckenzie would love to leave Championship high flyers Coventry for League 1 Relegation Battled Norwich City. [/quote] I could have sworn Mckenzie is a free agent right now???[/quote]i think you are correct

Just checked and yes he doesn''t have a club right now... also his step sister is Angel from this years Big brother (Whoever that is?? I don''t watch BB)

One signing ? We need a half decent experienced centre half who must be an organiser, a leader and a motivator and until we get one we will continue to struggle. End of.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]..............and that signing would be Ronaldo[/quote]

Agreed, it would have to be a helluva signing if we only needed one more.