Sign in to follow this  
JonnytheCanary

clive platt

would anyone like to sign himi know we have holt and maric but platt was top class when he came down here on the opening game of the seasona big forward with pace and a good headyour thoughts?

I think he is a good striker, he''s agressive which is a good factor to have, Rooney being an excellent example.

Doubt he would come though :(

And not sure if him and Holt would make such a good partnership.

Funny how everyone didn''t want him when we were linked with him and then he performs well against a mediocre defence and suddenly he''s a good signing?

Believe me you wouldn''t want him. Against you was a one off,not in the same class as Holt. Slow and at times can be very lazy,gets beaten in the air too much and most of the time couldn''t hit a barn door. But if you offer 300k you can have him

Agreed Bump

Platt did well against us becuase we were AWFUL. That performance doesn''t mean he will turn out to be one of the best strikers in the league which is what Norwich need... considering the target is still promotion according to McNally. I honestly think Holt has a lot more to offer than CP

this could work with holt doing the flick on''s and platt using his pace and his muscle to get past defenders and put the ball in the back of the net its a bit what cody could do more often but maybe platts muscle would work better than cody because he hasnt got muscle like platt

@Ryan, we''re pressing for that clause in any agreement we make with you - but obviously the reason compensation is going to be paid is because there was agreement.

@Jack, "Platt''s pace" - now that did make me laugh, seriously, I want to keep him and all that, but he''s more dead bolt than Usain bolt.

@Ryan, we''re pressing for that clause in any agreement we make with you - but obviously the reason compensation is going to be paid is because there was *NO* agreement.

@Jack, "Platt''s pace" - now that did make me laugh, seriously, I want to keep him and all that, but he''s more dead bolt than Usain bolt.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Funny how everyone didn''t want him when we were linked with him and then he performs well against a mediocre defence and suddenly he''s a good signing?[/quote]Bingo