Sign in to follow this  
Cuttlefish

Rewarding David McNally according to results....

Why don''t we reward the players according to results? The fans decide at the end of each match, by pressing a buzzer next to their seat. Button A is ''pay wage'', button B is ''hold wage pending next performance'' and button C ''10,000 volts''.

It depends on how close we get. If we miss out by a whisker, I don''t believe he should be punished or be deemed a failure. If we miss out by a considerable margin due to off-pitch shenanigans then he shouldn''t be rewarded, but I think McNally is a GEM compared to Neil Doncaster.

[quote user="Cuttlefish"]Shouldn''t McNally bej fired without any compensation if we don''t get promotion?
[/quote]

Get over it Mellissa, your daddy was just no bloody good!

[quote user="Cuttlefish"]Shouldn''t McNally bej fired without any compensation if we don''t get promotion?
[/quote]

I think this is a good question.........

Lets say Lambert fails to do anything and gets the boot............(not unrealistic TBH)

McNally didn''t appoint Gunn but he did approve of giving him funds to bring in 12 players when obviously he didnt fancy him as manager.........

If he then brings in Lambert and he fails, its fair to assume someones head should roll...............

Or do we just keeping appointing and sacking managers and backroom staff..............

The irony is that I read that Roeder signed a contract with us to 2010............

If he hasn''t been paid off already then we are currently paying for 3 managers and God knows how many assistants/coaches ........

We might just need to sell Hoolahan to pay all the people off we have sacked..........