Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Ticket vs Wycombe Wanderers.

I can''t make it, but would be happy to come to your holiday park in Hemsby! ;)

(sorry couldnt resist that!!) -hides-

I am an under 21 season ticket holder in the Lower Barclay, and I usually go with my mate (also an under 21 season ticket holder) but he can''t make it tomorrow. I am taking another friend tomorrow who is over 21, (as in nearing 40 so not subtle), so what is the procedure I need to take with the club here?

Is it as simple as going to the ticket office beforehand and paying the difference? Do I need written permission from my mate? I can''t get hold of the season ticket in hand for tomorrow, will that be okay?

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help.

[quote user="Mushroom"]

I am an under 21 season ticket holder in the Lower Barclay, and I usually go with my mate (also an under 21 season ticket holder) but he can''t make it tomorrow. I am taking another friend tomorrow who is over 21, (as in nearing 40 so not subtle), so what is the procedure I need to take with the club here?

Is it as simple as going to the ticket office beforehand and paying the difference? Do I need written permission from my mate? I can''t get hold of the season ticket in hand for tomorrow, will that be okay?

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help.

[/quote]

I beleive you need to go to the box office and pay the difference and then they issue you a new ticket for it [:)]

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]I would take a letter from the season ticket holder to be on the safe side, will only take 2 minutes.[/quote]

Absolutely, however I am currently in York, the other season ticket holder is in Hertfordshire and I''m going straight Norwich so in this instance I can''t get any physical proof... hence why I''m wary.