Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Crowd v Whycome?

Trouble is it sounds like Lambert is expecting it to be like it was at the start of the Col U game every week. He keeps going on about the atmosphere - he might be disappointed!

[quote user="Big Dog "]

Trouble is it sounds like Lambert is expecting it to be like it was at the start of the Col U game every week. He keeps going on about the atmosphere - he might be disappointed!

[/quote]We need something to Cheer....We have got behind the team...We have got behind the manager(previous)...We have had to watch watched dire Pooh football

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]We need something to Cheer....We have got behind the team...We have got behind the manager(previous)...We have had to watch watched dire Pooh football[/quote]Indeed.To be honest i think it was a credit to our fans that we showed any sort of appreciation when we applauded and cheered the most hopeless of efforts when we were 4 and 5-0 down against Colchester. I brought my big brother (who is a Chelsea fan). He said that the Norwich fans around the ground were stupid, and if they had any sense they''d of left the stadium at 3-0 down rather than watch their team get utterly destroyed.He thought the cheer for the McDonald goal was one of the most hilarious things in football he had ever seen.If we''re really given'' something to cheer about, make no doubt about it, we will make the most of it.You''d be an idiot to think this crowd doesn''t get behind the team when it matters.We''re frikin'' superb, a credit to the Football League, and the only thing this club has going for it at the moment. [:D]

Looking at the online ticketing system there still seems to be plenty of seats avaliable, my guess would be around 22k.

Between 20,000 and 23,000 i think. It will be very subdued until we either..

a) Play actual football

b) score

c) The boo boys will come out if we go a goal behind

We''ve scored in every game this season... ;)

Wycombe had to ask for more tickets I heard so they will be bringing a few. Our sales aren''t going badly either considering everything and that we had all of block H to sell too. Would be very surprised if there aren''t at least 23k.I think we''ll see a far lower crowd next time for Walsall.

It was seeing PBTC''s avatar, doesnt a 3-armed, 2 headed, 4 legged norwich player excite you too? Hell, i cant stay still long enough to even finish typing thi

[quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]

To be fair to Lambert he said on the CW interview today that its TOTALLY up to the players/coaches to give the fans something to cheer about............

He said the fans have been magnificent and deserve a LOT more than they have been given.