Sign in to follow this  
Lurd

Anyone listen to TalkSport?

Fatty Brazil has been asking anyone and everyone what they think''s going on with us, and defending his old drinking buddy Gunny.

For an ex Scummer, he seems genuinely upset!

Who actually cares what the fat scummer thinks?Gunn was not a manger- yes the timing was maybe odd but we now have a manager that is much more capable than some of the dross we''ve had e.g Grant and Gunn.Well done McNally. Gunn was a clueless lemon managerial wise.

[quote user="CT "]Who actually cares what the fat scummer thinks?

Gunn was not a manger- yes the timing was maybe odd but we now have a manager that is much more capable than some of the dross we''ve had e.g Grant and Gunn.

Well done McNally. Gunn was a clueless lemon managerial wise.
[/quote]lmfoa CT[Y] i would just like to add...i hate the fat bald headed scummer Brazil

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="braintree canary"]

Anyone seen Fatty Brazil on You Tube doing his breathalyser  test. Not sure how to put link on here but well worth a look.

[/quote]

This one;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixzJgWNBd8

What was the final result?

[/quote]Police 1-0 Brazil.

Goldstein''s good on Talksport, other than that i cant stand much of it now... Used to love it, now i''ve ''matured'' to R5Live.

I get the bowcast podcast thingy with Ian Wright, but i cant listen to it live...

[quote user="canarytom"]a foul mixture of animal excrement[/quote]If you want to talk about our midfield start another thread.

I don''t listen to the sport on TalkSport, only the talk show at 10:00PM it was much better when James Whale was there though....