Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

whatever your view......

Nice post Glove1... [Y]

Even the Happy Clappers deserve a lvoing arm around them and buying a [Y] now and again.  I think that they need it more than the rest of us, I mean you just have to feel sorry for them don''t you??? 

[quote user="glove1"]

you are all still friggin great for supporting our team......... you are all the legends not the players!!

see you in the sunshine at 3pm (well probably 3.05pm thanks to the pub!!)

OTBC CTID

[/quote]

Awwwwwww group hug [:D]

well said.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Nice post Glove1... [Y]

Even the Happy Clappers deserve a lvoing arm around them and buying a [Y] now and again.  I think that they need it more than the rest of us, I mean you just have to feel sorry for them don''t you??? 

[/quote]So everyone that goes to games now is a happy clapper?Smudge you don''t half go on a bit. Label all of the fans and then wonder why their is such abjection to the opinions you post on here. Take it down a notch - no need to insult ALL of the match day fans.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Smudger"]

Nice post Glove1... [Y]

[/quote]

So everyone that goes to games now is a happy clapper?

Smudge you don''t half go on a bit. Label all of the fans and then wonder why their is such abjection to the opinions you post on here. Take it down a notch - no need to insult ALL of the match day fans.
[/quote]

Lighten up happy clapper...[;)]

Big Hug....[:D]