Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Logic Of Playing Our Aussie Goalkeeper

When i sat through the 7 - 1 Thrashing by Colchester he was the only Australian to have a bad day as we got stuffed in the Ashes. Today we look as if we could win the ashes could it be if he plays and we win that he is the only aussie to have a good day today ?

The Aussies could still bowl us out for 120 and win this game, we shouldn''t get complacent yet.  Plus I doubt Theo will be playing, somehow.

I still think 120 would win us the games, they shouldn''t be able to score 290+ on this wicket!!! But if anyone can lose it from this situation its England!!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]The Aussies could still bowl us out for 120 and win this game, we shouldn''t get complacent yet.  Plus I doubt Theo will be playing, somehow.

[/quote] Just seen the first over you could be right

England will win the cricket ! like i said Norwich would beat colchester and Exeter ! losing money on the later two games .

Incredibly harsh. It''s one game for goodness sake! I can''t recall many people calling for the other 10 numpties to never play for us again and they''re all equally culpable in my eyes.