Sign in to follow this  
Canary73

Any Chelmsford or Essex yellows going tomorrow?

I cannot seem to find an Essex supporters group but it appears there are a few yellows around Chelmsford and other parts of Essex. I have a season ticket and generally travel up on a mid morning train for Chelmsford. If you travel up regulatry from Chelmsford or nearby areas let me know. Maybe its worth getting a local group together to discuss the current shambles of the management of the club.

[quote user="Canary73"]I cannot seem to find an Essex supporters group but it appears there are a few yellows around Chelmsford and other parts of Essex. I have a season ticket and generally travel up on a mid morning train for Chelmsford. If you travel up regulatry from Chelmsford or nearby areas let me know. Maybe its worth getting a local group together to discuss the current shambles of the management of the club.[/quote]

Hello mate, I''m in Billericay. There ws talk of doing something like this a while back but nothing got off the ground. How about arranging a pub night on Monday for the Sunderland game for those based in the area?

There are quite a few Essex based members of the Capital Canaries. The train we catch stops at Shenfield and Colchester on the way out and Colchester, Chelmsford (1730) and Shenfield (1800) on the way back. Return fare of only £12. See our website or PM myself or Tim Allman for more info.

Make sure you wear your new tee shirt, the one supporting the message "Where''s your Lambert gone" with pride at the station

[quote user="Matt Juler"]There are quite a few Essex based members of the Capital Canaries. The train we catch stops at Shenfield and Colchester on the way out and Colchester, Chelmsford (1730) and Shenfield (1800) on the way back. Return fare of only £12. See our website or PM myself or Tim Allman for more info.[/quote]Are those timings correct? How can it be 1730 for Chelmsford?

[quote user="braintree canary"]thats the train that leaves norwich at 3.25pm when we are 4-0 down badger ![/quote]Hopefully it will be empty for the rest of the season!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Matt Juler"]There are quite a few Essex based members of the Capital Canaries. The train we catch stops at Shenfield and Colchester on the way out and Colchester, Chelmsford (1730) and Shenfield (1800) on the way back. Return fare of only £12. See our website or PM myself or Tim Allman for more info.[/quote]

Are those timings correct? How can it be 1730 for Chelmsford?
[/quote]

The times noted are the departure times from Norwich.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Matt Juler"]There are quite a few Essex based members of the Capital Canaries. The train we catch stops at Shenfield and Colchester on the way out and Colchester, Chelmsford (1730) and Shenfield (1800) on the way back. Return fare of only £12. See our website or PM myself or Tim Allman for more info.[/quote]Are those timings correct? How can it be 1730 for Chelmsford?[/quote]

The times noted are the departure times from Norwich.

[/quote]Derr - sorry!

We have a loose grouping based around South Suffolk and North Essex who share travel information and generally travel by train - (coach G on the 1730). We are not yet officially constituted but we do call ourselves "Trojan Horse Canaries" due to the proximity of Ipswich.

I am a member of the S.C.G. and try and act as a conduit for these fans views.

Hackney''s Carriage, are you seriously suggesting there''s some rule about being an exiled NCFC, or, for that matter an exiled CUFC fan? If you are, you need to get out more!