Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

'boo boys'.... lets name them

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Otsemeboooooooooor[/quote]

How dare you???

Hes an inspiration to all.

Also, my all time most hated Norwich Player excluding ones who went to ipswich, has to be Fozzy. He was worse then Smudger

Not exactly from the past but Doherty (or more commonly and imaginatively Dorethy (sp))Lisbie

Sean Carey, Adrian Forbes, Milligan.I went to watch Chelski a few seasons ago, with an ex who supported them, some mindless idiot infront of us booed them non stop. They beat West Brom something silly like 5-1. He wore a Chelski shirt and scalf but booed the likes of Robben and Duff and Lampard for not sticking the boot in and hurting opposition players more. Nice fella, sounds almost like the Chelski equivelent of Smudger.In fairness to him he was one of the few Chelski fans actually making any noise.

The ones I''ve noticed over the years are Llewellyn (rubbish), Easton (had moments), Rivers (eh?), Cureton (justifiably), Hughes (same), and Doherty. The final one is total proof that football fans can be idiots.

[quote user="wharfingcanary"]The ones I''ve noticed over the years are Llewellyn (rubbish), Easton (had moments), Rivers (eh?), Cureton (justifiably), Hughes (same), and Doherty. The final one is total proof that football fans can be idiots. [/quote]The only time I have seen Doc play well is when the team is doing well so to me it seems like he can only play when his and team confidence is high, which is why I can not understand these complete morons booing him.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Romantic"]Kenton[/quote]

Kenton was quality![/quote]He definitely got booed though, I think there was a home game against Stockport where he got destroyed by the winger and had to be taken off before there was a near riot.

There is a guy who sits near me who does a lot  of booing  [;)] ..........

On a serious note I used to love andy hughes I know he wasnt the best but a personal cult favourite