Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

We must support every player for now, confidence needs to be returned

I think confidence is the main problem and is what the players are lacking. Even if they are not good enough confidence can make them perform better.

Regardless of your opinions on any player including Otsemobor, we must support and not boo any player who wears that shirt tomorrow and for te next few games. It may take time but the only way we can move forward is if they gain at least their confidence back.

[quote user="ncfclad"]I think confidence is the main problem and is what the players are lacking. Even if they are not good enough confidence can make them perform better.

Regardless of your opinions on any player including Otsemobor, we must support and not boo any player who wears that shirt tomorrow and for te next few games. It may take time but the only way we can move forward is if they gain at least their confidence back.[/quote]Exactly my point that I''m trying to get accross, we must make carrow road a fortress! Unbeatable at home, and setting the players off with confidence away.

[quote user="CT "]They will have my full support- as always.Can I still moan when J.O cocks a pass up?[/quote]No you can''t. But you can of course cheer wildly and clap till your hands hurt everytime he manages a good pass [;)]

Give us something to cheer about and we will get behind them.  Play as cruddy as they have done and the players have accept the fans will be hacked off.

I do but its hard to cheer when your 5-0 down. Even if your 1-0 down. I''m always behind the team but they have to give us something to cheer about.

Players although very well paid compared with the rest of us still need encouragement during the game.

It is in our interest as fans to build up their confidence. Leave it to the manager to sort out the problems.

I think the fans where fantastic against Colchester upto the goal which i think stunned us.. i was expecting the whole of the barclay to start charnting kick it off straight away but it never happened... was a bit dissapointed but then after the 2nd then 3rd it turned into a compleat joke and the players didn''t deserve any backing at all!!

we all know some of them can perform well .. ie ,,,against crystal palace and wigan .

lets hope too much damage has not been done with what has been going on over the last 2 weeks .

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="CT "]They will have my full support- as always.

Can I still moan when J.O cocks a pass up?
[/quote]

No you can''t. But you can of course cheer wildly and clap till your hands hurt everytime he manages a good pass [;)]
[/quote]

Don''t expect your hands to hurt very much then [;)]

I kind of tried saying this after the Colchester game. I wasnt liked at this point :P

But i dont think booing will solve anything. If you want to, do it after the game.

Oh and i hope that was some sort of a joke. I cant remember once that Jon Otsemobor has misplaced a pass before in his life.

Well I Must Say, I Sat In Jarrold For The Colchester Game And Everytime I Clapped Or Cheered I Got Dirty Looks And People Telling Me To Shut Up!! I Was Especially Shocked At The 3 Women Who Sat In Front Of Me Complety Still And Mute For The Entire Game, They Didn''t Even Clap The Players When They Came Out Of The Tunnel Before The Game! They Should Be Ashamed! [:@]

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh and i hope that was some sort of a joke. I cant remember once that Jon Otsemobor has misplaced a pass before in his life.[/quote]No but he is flaming useless as  right back. His best attribute is pace and defensively is poor, ergo he is not a good full back and as such would be better placed in the RM position.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Give us something to cheer about and we will get behind them.  Play as cruddy as they have done and the players have accept the fans will be hacked off.[/quote]This.I respect and agree with the threat starters'' wanting to get everyone together to suppourt the team. But the simple fact is that the club can NEVER say they''ve never had magnificent backing, both at home or away. There is a sizeable suppourt behind the team all the time, yet it''s not done us much good on the pitch. The players need to take resposbility and give us a little something back I think rather than us having to effectively babysit them through 90 minutes.

Quite honestly, the players have had far more support than they deserve and it''s about time they paid the fans back by putting on a decent performance. If they do, then the support will be forthcoming

I hate it how people just go to watch and show no passion or support for the team. At the Colchester game i got told to stop moaning and shut up.

CT, i agree to be honest. Give him a go at reserves maybe or JPT at RM and see if he does any good!?

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]I do but its hard to cheer when your 5-0 down. Even if your 1-0 down. I''m always behind the team but they have to give us something to cheer about.[/quote]We used to sing at 1 - 0 down... I understand that recent history makes this harder and harder t do but I wholeheartedly agree with the original poster. We were alright at Brentford and the player''s response pre match to our noise was obvious. One soft goal and my word we went quiet. 2 and some of our lot were right on their case. I''ll admit that the footy being served up was bum but the effect was obvious.

[quote user="ncfclad"]I think confidence is the main problem and is what the players are lacking. Even if they are not good enough confidence can make them perform better. Regardless of your opinions on any player including Otsemobor, we must support and not boo any player who wears that shirt tomorrow and for te next few games. It may take time but the only way we can move forward is if they gain at least their confidence back.[/quote]

What like we did against Colchester? That worked well. All the players got a cheer as the names were read out, even the subs. So how about this time greeting them with a mass sulk until they prove they are not a miserable excuse for a football team. They owe us one, big time.

Then dont come, if ur that depressed, stay away till we start winning. I dont want part time fans I want proper ones. I love to know how u think booing someone whos made a mistake, (or a group of them or what ever) will make them play better?

Completely agree Making Plans. There we all were at the opening game, 25,000 of us, minus the away support and what happened? Not a great response to the fans'' backing.

We can only hope for a new start today. Are any of these new players really up to the grade (dare I say it for even this lower level of football)?

Quite honestly if you can''t boo at a 7-1 loss then when can you? Some of these footballers need to be told when they are not playing well. I am sure if they played well, but lost to the odd goal none of us would be having this discussion, but come on, when has anyone been inspired to cheer, clap or shout anything positive this season, or to be frank for several seasons now?

As soon as the players stop doing their talking through the press and start doing it on the pitch they will ignite the noise and atmosphere at Carrow Road.

can I just say that the players deserved the boos against Colchester when it was 7-1.

Im just saying we cant aford to do it anymore, for me this is our last chance otherwise administration looms and we could be stuck in this leaue for a very long time.

[quote user="ncfclad"]can I just say that the players deserved the boos against Colchester when it was 7-1.

Im just saying we cant aford to do it anymore, for me this is our last chance otherwise administration looms and we could be stuck in this leaue for a very long time.[/quote] Untill we get some money to buy decent players we will be stuck in this league , if theres one thing this team has had its great support but if the teams crap it doesnt make a blind bit of difference as you witnessed for the last few seasons and again against Col U .

[quote user="ncfclad"]I think confidence is the main problem and is what the players are lacking. Even if they are not good enough confidence can make them perform better.

Regardless of your opinions on any player including Otsemobor, we must support and not boo any player who wears that shirt tomorrow and for te next few games. It may take time but the only way we can move forward is if they gain at least their confidence back.[/quote]And at what point in time is it again acceptable to boo the players we support?What a stupid post.  I can''t bear Semi or Cureton but would never boo them.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]And at what point in time is it again acceptable to boo the players we support? [/quote]

My view would be it''s whenever you know you''re getting bad value for money.

How do you give players confidence when the truth is we don''t have any confidence in them!Confidence comes from within. From belief in yourself and your ability. Now can you see why so many don''t look confident. The simply are not good enough.