Sign in to follow this  
Robsta

What happens....

Ssssh it''s not going to happen... Smudger is going today and we all know that everytime Smudger goes they decide to pull a result out of the bag somehow...

They like to keep me quiet at matches these days!

So either expect a 5-0 to City, or a 2-1 victory with City coming from behind to score two goals in the last 10 mins - both goals coming from Cureton (one in off his backside followed by a penalty) to send the crowd home talking of the play-offs.

[quote user="We Deserve better... "]Today if we don''t get three points and see a dismal performance again?[/quote]We sack tha manager of course!

I''m a glass half full type of person so just been on SKYBET and put money on both the results you suggested Smudger!

It would be great to see Cureton score but I also have money on Holt being 1st scorer and league one top scorer so he needs to start banging em in for me!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

If we lose, its Gunn''s team, you afforded him the same reason''s when he took over from Ratty!

Lambo has my 100% support.[Y]

[/quote]

And if we win, its maybe because Lambo''s a ruddy good motivator, and tactitian.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Ssssh it''s not going to happen... Smudger is going today and we all know that everytime Smudger goes they decide to pull a result out of the bag somehow...

They like to keep me quiet at matches these days!

So either expect a 5-0 to City, or a 2-1 victory with City coming from behind to score two goals in the last 10 mins - both goals coming from Cureton (one in off his backside followed by a penalty) to send the crowd home talking of the play-offs.

[/quote]

So the last few years are your fault! If they win whenever you go why don''t you go every bloody week!

We can''t lose today,can we?!? If we do then we are in for a rough few months,i''m not sure about PL but he has to be better than Gunn when it comes to tactics and substitutions.Lets hope our season starts today and we can get back to enjoying watching NCFC.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]We can''t lose today,can we?!? If we do then we are in for a rough few months,i''m not sure about PL but he has to be better than Gunn when it comes to tactics and substitutions.Lets hope our season starts today and we can get back to enjoying watching NCFC.[/quote]

I wanted Lambo here Phat, yes, it will take time, but this guy will pick City up by the scruff of the neck, he''s a hard sod.......just what we need.

[quote user="We Deserve better... "]Today if we don''t get three points and see a dismal performance again?[/quote]We sack Lambert and get Wycombe''s manager in.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="We Deserve better... "]Today if we don''t get three points and see a dismal performance again?[/quote]

We sack tha manager of course!
[/quote]

Of course. What a stupid question.

If we lose, its Gunn''s team, you afforded him the same reason''s when he took over from Ratty!

[/quote]

Untill you do your fish out of water impression and flip flop to the other side and say he needs to go [;)]

Morning all,Can''t see a win myself, praying but not expecting.  I just hope that people do not boo the team today, these boys are not used to the pressure cooker of 25,000, and they need support today.My god, I just did a get behind the boys post....

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Untill you do your fish out of water impression and flip flop to the other side and say he needs to go [;)]

[/quote]

In that case, bookmark this thread as evidence then.[:|]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]We can''t lose today,can we?!? If we do then we are in for a rough few months,i''m not sure about PL but he has to be better than Gunn when it comes to tactics and substitutions.Lets hope our season starts today and we can get back to enjoying watching NCFC.[/quote]

I wanted Lambo here Phat, yes, it will take time, but this guy will pick City up by the scruff of the neck, he''s a hard sod.......just what we need.

[/quote]

As i said Wiz i''m not sure about him but i am very happy to give him a chance to turn the club around,just a pity it''s seven months too late,good luck to him and the boys today.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

And if we win, its maybe because Lambo''s a ruddy good motivator, and tactitian.

[/quote]And absolutely nothing to do with some of Gun''s signings actually having quality and needing a better helmsman to direct them?

[/quote]Good point!