Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

what will happen our useless number one keeper.

Those who''re judging Theoklitos so disdainfully are going to look pretty f*cking stupid if he turns out to be a decent Keeper - I''m not predicting that he will, but to write him off when he was fielded in a starting eleven by completely inept management is like this thread; absolutely futile.

[quote user="Shyster"]Those who''re judging Theoklitos so disdainfully are going to look pretty f*cking stupid if he turns out to be a decent Keeper - I''m not predicting that he will, but to write him off when he was fielded in a starting eleven by completely inept management is like this thread; absolutely futile.[/quote]

Well said Shyster

covering a back pass , taking a basic cross .. not to let in 5 in the first half ..if you could not see how much our defence started to panic after losing faith in the keeper then you were not watching the game .. he is not a confident keeper .

[quote user="Shyster"]Those who''re judging Theoklitos so disdainfully are going to look pretty f*cking stupid if he turns out to be a decent Keeper - I''m not predicting that he will, but to write him off when he was fielded in a starting eleven by completely inept management is like this thread; absolutely futile.[/quote]Blimey, miracles do happen, I agree with Shyster! [:)]

[quote user="Shyster"]Those who''re judging Theoklitos so disdainfully are going to look pretty f*cking stupid if he turns out to be a decent Keeper - I''m not predicting that he will, but to write him off when he was fielded in a starting eleven by completely inept management is like this thread; absolutely futile.[/quote]

There''s more chance of me burning my arse on a snowball that the comedian Theo turning out to be any good.